CLOMID????
i want to know is clomid only use for patients that have PCOS? or other womans can take it ? just wondering because this lady told me today that she tool clomid to get preg. and it worked when i asked her if she had PCOS she said no..is it possible? or is she lying to me?
Usually your doctor perscibes clomid for a women to ovulate if she wants to get pregnant as like me i had clomid to fall pregnant cause when i came off the pill i didn't get a peroid for over 7 months talk to your doctor about it i know that you can take clomid for about 6 cycles before they will look at fertility treatments
I have PCOS and I have been given clomid along with metformit. The clomid makes you O and medformit insure that the eggs are of good quility. If you are on clomid alone it may make you O, but the eggs released are not able to form an embryo. OR so this is what my Dr. told me.....help it helps. I just got off provera, waiting for AF so I can take my clomid. (I'm also goint to do an injection of ovidril to insure egg release)
I don's have PCOS and I took clomid and got pg on the first try.  I too have always had irregular cycles, maybe AF 2 times a year, went on the pill to regulate for  years, came off, and went right back to being irregular.  I had several tests done and there was no reason for me not to be ovulating.  So, after 7 or 8 months, the dr gave me clomid and bam, now 13 weeks.  You don't have to have PCOS, but you do need to have an ovulatory problem.  
I agree anyone with irrigular AF and O can take it