Can U get pregnant taking Clomid but w/o IUI?
Hi girls,
Anyone have experience taking clomid and get pregnant without doing IUI at the same time?  I was put on clomid this month for the clomid challenge test and was concerned that it would turn my CM hostile and since we're not able to do IUI this month since I'll be out of town, I'm worried that this month will be a bust :-(  The nurse told me that taking the clomid for the test should be a benefit but I heard that it can also be bad taking it as it turns your CM against the sperm :-)  Any positive outcomes out there?
I got pregnant twice while on Clomid and i never did an IUI and my fiance's sperm has extremley low morphology and motility. (one ending in miscarriage)  I dont know about it turning your CM against sperm.. but it made mine pretty much nonexistant.. so I used preseed to help with that.  Good luck.  and I believe anything is possible.
HI!!  I have a question about the Preseed...Hope this isn't too personal of a question...how did you use the Preseed...did you insert all of the tube or just used it on the outside?  The tube seems to hold so much!
My CM was better on clomid and now I have got twins on the way. I know it is hard but it finally happened after round 3 and we finally relaxed and there they were. Good Luck and have fun
I put the whole tube on the inside and then when i was get in bed i would bear down a little and use that on the outside.  it seems like alot... but it really isnt and even sometimes i would end up drying up again before we were finished.  so It jsut depends on you.  

But they say to insert it because it pretty much replaces the cm or helps out the cm that is on your cervix, and if you only use it on the outside.. it was help your cervix mucus at all.
I got pregnant on Clomid w/out IUI. It does not make your CM hostile towards the sperm but it does tend to try it up. I also used pre-seed and loved it.
I got pg on Clomid without IUI too.  Nothing wrong with DH sperm that we know of.  Clomid was very helpful-took 25 mg on day 3, 4, 5 b/c i wasn't ovulating.
Wow, thanks for all the advice girls!  Can the green tea be caffinated or no?
If preseed is not available drink one cup of green tea a day and you will be amazed at how much cervical mucus you produce.
If there is no problem at your DH's end you really don't need the IUI. My sister even did injectables without IUI.
I also got pregnant without iui with clomid. Good luck.
I am starting clomid tomorrow and very anxious and nervous at the same time. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant just in the last year. He has been tested and he is very fertile. I had a dye test (I can't remember the medical term) and everything was fine.  But I was on BC for 10 years.  My cycles are around 40 days so my doctor thinks I am just not ovulating.  I asked her what I could do and she said clomid would be our first step.  I hope it helps in my situation because my husband and I really want to start a family.  I will be 29 this summer and feel like this is the right time.  Does anyone have any advice with your experiences with clomid? And, how likely are you to get pregnant with more than 1? I read a bunch of stuff the the rates look like 8-10% chance, thats kinda high.

Thanks!
if this girl is in pain and has stomache ake is she pregnant yes or no?