Can anyone tell me if they have had to take lortab while being pregnant?
I was wondering if anyone has had to take lortab while being pregnant or if anyone has any advice on this.  I'm 28 years old and 22 and a half weeks.  I had 2 miscarriages last year, had surgery in October, and got pregnant one month to the day after my surgery.  I have endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome.  My endometriosis was really bad (stage 3) and I've had to take lortab off and on for 7 years because of that.  I was also prescribed methadone for it, but I stop taking that as soon as I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks.  I also had stopped the lortab then to.  At 13 weeks I started having horrible cramps and some endometriosis pain again so my OB prescribed Lortab 7.5. and put me on total bed rest.   I only take them when the pain is unbearable for me, but I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this.  Is it safe to take this at all while you are pregnant.  My OB said it was and my pain specialist did too, but they are both men and don't share the same concerns I do as the pregnant one!!  Any advice would help me alot.  Thanks!!
I took 5/500 mg tabs during the beginning of my 3rd trimester with my second one due to acute back pain. I took only what was necessary and only for a short period of time.
How often are you taking them?  You say its when the pain is unbearable.  Is that happening daily, weekly, monthly, hourly, or what?