Can morning sickness come and go?
I'm about 8 weeks and have been TERRIBLY sick most of this week....throwing up at least 3 times a day, etc....

Yesterday was better and so is today.  Is it normal to have the symptoms come and go?

It doesn't mean anything is wrong, does it?  I still am very tired and don't feel "great" but I haven't really thrown up either.  Is that normal?
yes it is normal for symptoms to come and go.  My bbs would be sore one day and not the next.  It just your body getting used to the hormone rise.  You shouldnt have any reason to worry.  Good luck!
From about 7 to 14 weeks was horrible for me.  I would have 1 good day and then at least 7 days of normal sickness then 1 horrible day and so forth.  More bad days then good days.  Good Luck to you - hope yours does not last too long.
I hope it's normal, because I haven't thrown up at all.

Allie, you're overanalyzing your symptoms, dear girl!! Please try to relax and not stress so much.
mine came and never left. consider yourself lucky :p
ON Wednesday I felt like I could climb Mt Everest, yesterday I gagged brushing my teeth, today I want to go to sleep at my desk, every day is differant.
It is normal, I would have good days and bad days-try not to worry. I know easier said then done! Good luck! :)
Congrats sweetie.   I have been away for awhile.  Try not to worry, babies, and symptoms are soooo unpredictable, just enjoy!  Lots of luck, hun!