Maternal & Child Community
Can someone on clomid ovulate on CD8 one day after stopping meds

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Is it possible to ovulate on cd8 only 1 day after stopping clomid?  Not that an OPK was positive but ewcm was present.  Thanks
I had a lot of EWCM while I was on Clomid.  I dont think its possible because they say you CAN O about 5 days after.
I just finished clomid today (cd9) and have had a lot of creamy lotion-like cm for a couple of days now. No EWCM yet, but believe me I am checking. I started using opk today and it was negative. Keep me posted, it looks like we are on the same track!
Girlies on Clomid: You are my sisters! I have been on 8 rounds of it (6 then a break and then 2) Be aware that you won't always get EWCM on Clomid. It thickens everything up so any kind of discharge that there's a lot of around ovulation is what you're looking for. Even if it's lotiony. On Clomid you will more than likely feel when you're getting ready to ovulate. I had a few failed rounds that I felt nothing but on the months that I ovulated I felt like someone was squeezing my ovaries as hard as they could for 2-3 days! Not fun...Good luck and baby dust! I'm 7 weeks pregnant from Clomid right now....
i'm also pregnant with clomid and had no cm what so ever and i did feel myself O it was painful.
I'm also starting Clomid this cycle. Today is CD5 for me. I'm very excited.  Let me know when you ladies get a positive OPK!!
I am on CD9 today.  I take my last Clomid (100mg) this evening.  I have lots of lotion like CM. I am going to start OPK tomorrow.  This is my third round of Clomid and I pray third time is a charm.  I have two boys, 9 & 5.  Had miscarriage in Jan '06 and had trouble ovulating ever since.  I did ovulate last month but AF came. I thinking of all of you
it is posible to ovulate 1 day after ur last clomid pill, it happend to me this month im on my 3rd cycle of clomid n i hope i wont have to go for number 4
has anyone done clomid then IUI? My dr had me take clomid cd 2-6.  right now is cd 11 and feeling alot of cramping.  Wondering if that is normal? Have been using opk and have not gotten a positive yet.  Next question is it possible to ovulate and not get a positive on opk?