Can you tell the gender at 14 weeks?
I am 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I was wondering if you would be able to
tell the gender of the baby?

:).
With u/s you may be able to get the gender at 16 weeks at the earliest.  We were told at 18 or 19 weeks.  If you do amnio or cvs you can get info on gender as early as 12 weeks.
We were told what we were having at 14 weeks 2 days!  We were going on a cruise and I had been spotting a bit.  She did an u/s to make sure all was well to travel and asked...do you want to know the sex!  I said YES!  She told us it was a boy and we now have a beautiful 14month old DS!
I went at 14 w 3 d (last week) and my dr. guessed it's two boys.  But she said it's still to early to tell for sure.  The funny thing is right before the dr looked, the u/s tech looked and said she didn't see any boy parts.  So I don't know what to believe at this point.  Other than it's really too early to know.  
In my three pregnancies, I was told the sex of the baby between 13 and 14 week. They were all right. Good luck
I did find out at 14 weeks with my youngest, so I know it is possible.  She is 6 now and I assume that ultrasound is better.
I found out at twelve weeks.  At first they told me it was too early at the ultrasound, and then it was like "well, lookie there, looks like a boy!" And they were right!
It's easier to tell if it's a boy, but most u/s tech's can't tell you what it is because it's not accurate enough, it's pretty much a guess and could go either way at 14W.
Yes they can if they are experienced.  I found out the gender of my dd at 13w6d and they were right on!
at 15 weeks my Dr told me I was having a boy and a girl and sure enough one of each