Can your period only last for only two days and plus its every light
My last period was on jan.8, then i had a short one on jan 25 and 26. is that normal? i touk 3 npt and it came out neg!
it could be implantation bleeding which means its to early to do a hpt x test again in about a week or so but if your anxious to know have your bloods done at the docs xx i hope you get the answers you want xx
Me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby and we had sex on 3 different occasions 6 days before my period and 2 days vefore my period. Then I got my period on the normal date I am due and it was abnormally heavy for two days and then the third day I woke up and went to the bathroom...nothing....later on that day I started to have this pinkish color when I wiped but only when I wiped, this lasted for two days now I am back to normal with nothing what so ever. This abonormal period could mean that I am pregnant???? The third day we had sex by the way was the first day I started seeing pink when I wipe.