Carbonated drinks and pregnancy

Have anyone experienced cravings to carbonated drinks while pregnant?I can not stop drinking mineal water, club soda or coke...is it ok or shold I be careful wit it? I just can not stop. Any suggestions...THANK YOU.
i love my carbonated beverages. watch and make sure you're not taking in more caffeine than your dr recommends. also, many people say to stay away from diet beverages. i think club soda has some sodium in it, so if you're retaining fluids you may want to limit the intake of that. i know seltzer and flavored selters have all the bubbles but no sodium, sugar, or caffeine. i usually treat myself to one coke a day (maybe 2 on special occasions), but i also don't drink coffee. or, if i really need some extra soda, i may have sprite or caffeine-free coke.but don't worry about carbonation. other than making you gassy, there's no side-effects.
thank you
I crave soda occasionally during pregnancy, I have been wanting pepsi, root bear, and orange soda. It is not something we keep in the house (DH is the soda drinker of the house, and he will only drink Mountain Dew, which I don't care for), so I get it once and a while as a treat. I think you should just watch you caffine intake...moderation is best.
I am NOT a pop drinker AT ALL....but when I am pregnant I HAVE to have it. It's so weird---because when I'm not pregnant I NEVER drink it.

I think it has to do with the same thing as when you were little and Mom would give you Sprite for  a tummy ache--something about the carbonation neutralizes the acid which is in your stomach upsetting it.
At least for me--- I always feel better after drinking a Sprite or 7up when my stomach is queasy.