Maternal & Child Community
Cervical position and type of cervical mucus during early pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hi all! I'm wondering if any of you know where the cervix is suppose to be located in pregnancy and also what type of cervical mucus you have?

I'm new to checking my cervical signs. I think I ovulated about July 30th and my period was due on Auguts 10th. After ovulation my cervical mucus seemed to stay sort of clear and a little strechy, but sometimes it seems to be thin almost like milky. After ovulation my cervix seemed to drop low and then Friday, the day after my period was due, its seems really far back. I can barely reach it. Are my 2 symptoms to due with pregnancy or impending mensturation? Please help
I have heard many women say that when they were pregnant their cervix was real high.

Have you taken an HPT??

Good Luck.
ive heard that it becomes high soft ..my question is... for the past 8 weeks ive been wondering. i had a period in nov 8 then i was to start on the 7th of december ..i started throwin up no reason alot of dishcharge and cervix has stay high and soft..and more discharge since then i bled very lightly on the 6th not enough for period.and i thought it to be implantation bleeding it wasnt normal and now if that was my period i should started today but instead my cervix are still high and more white milky dishcharge sumtimes clear..i took one test last month.and i want to take anotehr but am scared to get hopes high. what do you all think. my cervix has not dropped any day.
I'm not at a lost.  I had no period in Oct. just a lil spotting, but no sex (actually I hadn't had sex for tw years) till Oct 26 27 and 28th.  He ... more than 12 over that time.  Yes we are trying.  I still didn't have a period till Nov. 16 and it was only four days.  After that we had sex 23-26th.  I'm due for my period Dec 15th so the charts say.  I'm now experiencing cramping and lower back aches.  My breast are just a lil sore.  My CM is white and like lotion when I checked.  Could this be implantation?  All answers and advice is truly accepted and needed.  My husband and I are trying to conceive.
i meant i am at a lost.