Cervical suture at 28 wks and prospect of preterm labour.
I'm 28wks pregnant with history of 1 miscarriage at 14wks but a healthy 4yr old that was full term with aid of cervical suture.

No cervical suture with this pregnancy but cervix now funneling and only 1.8cm long so likely baby will be born in next 2-4wks.

Anyone with similar experence. Would u go ahead with cervical suture at this stage to try and delay things or just bed rest. I know baby's chances are good but what exactly am I setting myself up for with a baby born between 28-30wks. Any advice welcome thanks.
My Godson was born at 28 weeks (thankfully he is now up to speed with development at 2 years old). He was 2lbs 7 oz and only 17inches and stayed in the hospital until he would have been full-term. Personally if I had to make the decision I would do the suture to delay as long as possible. My thoughts are with you and your baby! Lots of luck.
Thanks I'm in hospital at the moment and my cervix unfortunately continues to shorten so I've made the decision to go ahead with suture as cervix now only 1.5cm and if below 1 won't be able to do anyway. Hopefully all goes well tomorrow even if it keeps her in a few wks longer i think it will be better. 2lbs and 17inches that is scary, i know they generally fine but it such a tough start in life isn't it.

Thanks for reply fingers crossed for tomorrow.