Maternal & Child Community
Chemical pregnancy with tubal ligation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Chemical pregnancy with tubal ligation

My question is has anyone ever had a chemical pg with a tubal ligation. I once wrote to a tubal reversal doctor explaining that I sometimes have pg symptoms as well as my husband and days before My expected period I will have a positive pg test but doesn't last long and I start to bleed after a couple of days. He then told me that it could be a chemical pg ( when the egg and sperm meet late and doesn't attach itself to the uterus like it's suppose to) I guess my question is has this ever happened to anyone. And does anyone know that if that means it's easier for me to get pg.