Chest Pain
Well I am currently 5wks 6days according to LMP. Stupid me ate 2 slices of pizza last night and went to sleep. I woke up with a bad chest pain. I thought it might have been heartburn, even though I've never had it so don't really know the symptoms. I drank some milk and it is not as much pain as before but the pain is there, what can I take?
Tums...lots of Tums! :-)
I guess I could elaborate a little, huh?

You can take Tums for indigestion, heartburn, etc...as well as  for a daily calcium supplement. I got the Tums "Smoothies" extra strength in the Berry Fusion flavor because they are easy to eat, and taste pretty good.

Also, you may want to avoid laying down for at least an hour after you eat, because it makes heartburn worse! Give the food time to settle (as best it can, considering your digestive tract is slowing down due to pregnancy).

good luck!
Yeah I found that out the hard way myself!!!!  Lots of sickness if I eat too much too quick as it just sits there and makes my belly ache!!  tums help a TON with the heartburn!!!