Circumcision PlastiBell FYI
I know many of u r having boys so heres some FYI on circumcision. Both my boys had it done using this plastibell & we didn't have any trouble (my oldest is 2yrs & youngest is 3.5wks)I'm not sure how many  ways there r to do this procedure but this has been great for my boys. I also think one of the main things is the make sure u get a DR who knows what they r doing!!!!!

PlastiBell ring usually drops off 5 to 8 days after circumcision. No special dressing is required, & the baby can be bathed & diapered as if he had not been cir.

NOTE: A dark browun or black area around the plastic ring is natural. This will disappear when the ring falls off.
The result is a clean, well-healed line of excision.

USE AN OPEN FORUM

Everyone HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Meant to say USE AS AN OPEN FORUM :)
I agree it was the best way as far as i know i hav a ds that is 1 and i was so afraid that it was going to be a lot worse, but it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be he had no pain and it came off in a few weeks.

Also congrats on your new ds. what day was he born my ds just turned 1, Dec 2.
Oh 1st bdays r so fun!!! I was suppost to be induced 12/2:) bc I was already 3cm & 80%thin, but 11/29 he arrived very fast :) Thank God LOL but he only had a 20 min bday (11:40pm)
Sorry, I`m joining late - I would like to know more about how the procedure is done and whether there is an age limit? What does the ring do? What does the name PlastiBell stand for? Is it a bell shaped plastic ring? My son is 4 and he might need a circumcision rather sooner than later. Thank you.
The easiest way is not to circumcise him at all! After all, there's no reason to, you only have to clean around it and just tell him to clean himself when he's a little older. Easier for you and he'll be happier. I was circumcised at birth (without complications) and I have never forgiven my parents for it.
hi i have just had my son circumcised by the plastibell and i have a question regarding what it looks like once healed the ring looks neat but behind the ring it looks very large,
where the head of the penis finish will it have a large swallen bit behind it as im worried it will look strange and will not be smooth behind the head.
i hope this makes sense. thank you
My second son had this and honestly I hated it.  I was easy and no care needed, but it took forever to come off and made me nervous.  Once it comes off, all will look normal and be fine, it's just looks strange while coming off, don't worry.