Maternal & Child Community
Clomid and the Clear Blue Easy Monitor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Clomid and the Clear Blue Easy Monitor

Hi, I could use some advice from anyone who has taken Clomid and used the Clear Blue Easy Monitor to track ovulation.  I have PCOS and have been on Clomid for 4 cycles now (5 if you count the first unsecessful one).  On the first 1st cycle, I had several days of high results but did get a peak result on day 17 and my dr confirmed ovulation.  The 2nd cycle stayed on high for almost 2 weeks and never gave me a peak but a blood test confirmed it did happen.  The 3rd cycle gave another peak result on day 17.  I'm on the 4th cycle right now and again I didn't get a peak when I expected to.  The odd part is that I'm on day 26 and I'm still getting a high reading.  Has anyone had a similar experience?