Maternal & Child Community
Comfort Please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Comfort Please

ive having a lot of anxiety for some reason lately. dominic and i went to get our dna test done the thru before last and they said the results would come back in two weeks.  i keep thinking about what his father said about him. "if you cared about me you would have killed the damn thing" and how most of you all told me i should look into  suppervised visits for him. or try and keep him away from him. i dont kno if their going to discuss that when we go after hes determined as the father or if i have to file that seperatly. but  i keep worrying that that aim conversation is something they are going to even look at.   i pray they just dont ignore it im worried he will get unsupervised visits. i dont trust him around dommy especially after he said that. its like he would rather have him not be here. which hurts. i dont want him to do anything to him. i dont think he would but he right now would do anything to not have to pay child support. please give me some comfort on this.
kim i want to cry over this, i cant imagine how difficult it must be for you.  i know its going to be hard, have you considered asking him to give up all rights? of course that means no child support but if that makes your life and dominics easier it might be the way to go.  have you talked to a lawyer about this?  do you have notes kept with what he said on what dates?  the good thing is if you are strictly bf'ing he cant see him (i wouldnt think) without you around.  i wish i had some words that would magically fix the situation, but that isnt going to happen.
no my mom said HE NEEDS TO SUPPORT HIS CHILD .... cuz i mean shes helping me. and i think he needs to. its like he doesnt want anything to do with him. and then he does, and then he doesnt, and then he tells me if i cared i woulda killed him. like come one. i think i will talk to a laywer but their so expensive. i have all the saved conversations on aim saved. i have timestamps on most but they dont say the time. but if i had to bring them to court i would burn them on a disk which says the correct times and dates.

and he just imed me. he was making fun of my hair. hell i bought it its mine! he was like its horse hair. like if he hates me so much why does he bother to talk to me, even if its just to tease
lol my girlfriend used to say the same thing "i bought it , its mine".  i am confused as to why he does that, he has a gf right? kim dont respond to him when he does that.  dont feed the fuel, i think he is trying to get to you for some sick reason i dont understand. i hope you get a great judge that can see what is going on through his lies.  he is in the military right?  is he leaving soon? that could only be the best thing for him to be stationed far away.
o no. i didnt tell you. he cheated on her while he was home.  (jersey) ahahah hes cheated on her all the other times they dated.  yeah hes a marine. and hes due to get deployed in jan and hes going to be in the marines for 5 years. he gets done with their schooling in june or july. i kno it starts with a J. but then hes going to get stationed in south carolina till jan.
well kim the good news then is he will be away and wont be able to just pop in on dom.  
dominic is so cute, his pictures he looks like such a big boy already!! i just sit and stare at addison all the time and i cant believe i can love another like i loved my first one.  my son is at his dads for the weekend and i miss him.  kim you know having a boy means we can help raise them to respect women and treat them with love not use them and then throw them away.  of course i dont want him to be walked on either, i know how some women can be ;)
aw thanks. and shes soo adorible too. yeah hes getting really big. i just hope i can raise him that way. i hope he will choose not to be like his father. but yeah i guess thats difficult. you want to raise children how you think they should be raised but yet you cant control how other children will be  and how they were raised
its amazing how we change after we have kids.  before i was a punk rock- beer -guzzling-mosh pit dancin-crazy girl haha.  of course that was a million years ago, i still love skulls and fishnets lol.   now im in search of organic baby food and how to clean my house "green".  why arent you asleep? it must be super late over in your area
If it makes you feel better my boyfriend says he wants to be part of Aspen's life and then turns around and does the complete opposite. I'm worried about what he is going to say when we go to court. He hasn't signed the birth certificate yet and that is one small relief (plus she has MY last name). I think I'm going to ask him to release all custody on her. I know that your mom says he NEEDS to take some responsibility for Dominic (shoot my mom says the same thing about Zach) but its ultimately YOUR decision what you want to do. I know that even though my parents want Zach to help out with money I don't care. If it means I'll have to work more hours to keep her safe and away from him then that is just something I am going to have to do and something you might have to do as well.
ha i wasnt sleep beacuse my mom was finishing up a 4 hour hair job on me. yeah i think it was either 1 or 2 am

at least he wants to be apart of her life. or says it rather. dont worry about what hes gonna say i read your post awhile ago but i was kinda speechless....sorry.... but i dont think he has a chance in hell! after what he did, and you were holding her. but yeah dominic has my last name n only my name on his birth certificate too. i think that he needs to help support his son! and its not fair to my mom to have to help support her daughter and grandson. she chooses too but still its not fair.

i really do hope thinngs work out for you and her. i think they will tho. i really do.
No, your mom should not have to support either of you.  You are responsible for you and Dom, and Doms father could certainly be asked to do his share towards supporting the baby if you decide you need help.  

If you do go after support, you'd better bring out all the info and communications you have to support your claim that he might hurt Dom.  Perhaps the judge can order that the visits take place with Doms paternal grandparents present at first, instead of completely alone with his dad.  Often they can spell out arrangements like that at first.  

I hope it all goes well.  I'm just sick about the whole thing, and wish the dad would just get out of the picture until he grows up a bit.  
yeah well the test comes back this week or maybe next week and then we have to go back for medical and support hearing. so im going to bring it then. im fine if his dad comes. cuz keith use to get his butt beat by his father when he would act up and do stupid things and i kno his dad loves dommy and wouldnt let anything bad happen to him. i just dont want him alone..even if im there as short as he is, i cant stop him from doing anything but his father could.

tell me about it. i tired of him playing games and its not a game. we are talking about a little ones life and well being. i would have him rather had said nothing about him than say what he said.