Maternal & Child Community
Complications and pending miscarriage?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Complications and pending miscarriage?

I am 39 years old and 7w 3d  pregnant (LMD). I just went to the doctor and my little one measured 6w 0d, the yolk sac was large, I have a subchorianic hemmorage and the heart rate was 80.  My doctor is expecting me to miscarry within a week.  Has anyone had any similar experiences?
I feel your pain! I was told at 18 weeks my baby "girl" would not make it to delivery. Believe me when i say a loss is a loss and it is hard. Her heart stopped at 20 week and i was forced to deliver her vaginally. It was a very hard thing for me w my first time. It now has been a few months Nov 6th since i lost the baby and i feel emionally better. It is hard but u have to know it was better this way. I work in the medical field and did some work in college in mom baby and to know what i have seen helped me know i wouldnt want to have my child suffer w pain or huge disabilities physicially. I hope my story helped u know u really are not the only one out there.
Angie thank you for sharing this. I am so sorry for your loss.

I went for my follow up ultrasound today. No growth. I should be 8 w by LMP, but baby is 6 weeks 2 days. The heartrate has slowed to 50.  :(  My doctor gently said that this baby is passing away. I go back Friday and if there is no heartbeat I will have a d&c.
Oh no. Sorry to hear ladies, i too kno wat a loss feels like. Had one in august, and altho im.already a mommy, it still pains so badly. Especially on jan 11 which wud hav been her bday. Email me if u need support (ms_sjm***@****).
Thats ms_sjm. At yahoo
just lost my daughter September of last year i was 17w 5d when i started having contractions at work. I was 2 days from my fifth month when i got to the hospital she already passed and had to deliver her vaginal. It was one of the worst feelings that a mother could ever feel