Concerned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am 24 years old, and the mother of two. With both pregnancies, I have a C-section, and with my 2nd child, I had my tubes tied during the C-section. With both of my babies, I got pregnant with them easily! My 2nd child my husband and I planned her, and the first month that we planned it, I got pregnant with her! Almost 2 yrs later, I am having "pregnancy signs", as tiredness, bloating, a heightened sense of smell (bad), a I got nausea one time last weekend, and also been having certain food cravings, well I got to doing research & found out that PMS & pregnancy signs are similar!! I just feel "different though".. My period isn't due for about 8 more days so its really too soon to take a test! Any comments or advice would be helpful!!!! Thanks..

0
1. Comments!

0
2. Advice!
My advice is to wait and see if your period is late and if it is take a test. It is possible for your tubes to grow back together but not real common.