Confused: Missed Period, Eating a lot, sleeping a lot, Peeing a lot,
Well I am 22 and In college. I am sexually active. I had sex with my boyfriend with protection september 7th. It was during my fertile days. I had sex unprotected on september 17th . My period was due on September 24. On the 24 I had all the usual symptoms I get before a period but  I never actually got my period. On September 25 I spotted light pink that morning and that was it.  I spotted again the next day but it was brown and that was it. I have never missed a period ever. I am regular cycle. I have been eating a lot , peeing a lot, and sleeping 10-12 hours and still needing a nap.Also lately I have also been a little nauseous. I took  a pregnancy test on September 25 in the college nurse office and it was negative. I still haven't gotten my period it is now October 1. Am I pregnant even though the test was negative?
I would suggest taking another test-  you might have just tested too soon, since you were only testing a day after your missed period---  

when I was in college my cycles would get kind screwy and I would miss periods or have weird periods because I was just off all around-  sleeping weird patterns, eating in weird patterns, stressed about school, etc...  maybe that is the reason...  

I would just go to the drug store and pick up a test-  at this point I would imagine that if you are pregnant it would make a test turn positive by now...  with my last pregnancy I tested the day of my missed period-  and it was negative-  2 days later it was positive...  your hormones increase very quickly at the beginning!
Humm, I don't think you are pregnant. From other things I have read it seems stress is the main culprit of you MIA period. But do take another test two week after missed period and if it is negative I would say you are not pregnant.
I'm twenty-four year old and I haven't had my period for four months now, I have taking many pregnancies test and all came back negative. Lately I been feeling like I have to pee every three seconds and I have strap pain in my stomach if I don't eat and anything. I also feel like when I move a certain way, the side of my stomach hurts. Lately I can sleep all day  and wake up still feel like I haven't slept. I have no idea what's wrong with me can anyone help to figure what the cause to my problems?
Hi everyone I'm 26 and got a two year old son I under stand how you feel I had the same symptoms last year and my periods didn't fom for 5 months I did a lot of pergnany test but all negative so I went to my doctor and he said to get a blood test when the results came back I wasn't pregnant I had lack of vitamins and iron I'm haveing the same problem again took 3 tests already n all neg think I need more vitamins lol my advise is to see your doctor and get a blood test done hope this helps x