Maternal & Child Community
Confused: Missed Period, Eating a lot, sleeping a lot, Peeing a lot,

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Well I am 22 and In college. I am sexually active. I had sex with my boyfriend with protection september 7th. It was during my fertile days. I had sex unprotected on september 17th . My period was due on September 24. On the 24 I had all the usual symptoms I get before a period but  I never actually got my period. On September 25 I spotted light pink that morning and that was it.  I spotted again the next day but it was brown and that was it. I have never missed a period ever. I am regular cycle. I have been eating a lot , peeing a lot, and sleeping 10-12 hours and still needing a nap.Also lately I have also been a little nauseous. I took  a pregnancy test on September 25 in the college nurse office and it was negative. I still haven't gotten my period it is now October 1. Am I pregnant even though the test was negative?
I would suggest taking another test-  you might have just tested too soon, since you were only testing a day after your missed period---  

when I was in college my cycles would get kind screwy and I would miss periods or have weird periods because I was just off all around-  sleeping weird patterns, eating in weird patterns, stressed about school, etc...  maybe that is the reason...  

I would just go to the drug store and pick up a test-  at this point I would imagine that if you are pregnant it would make a test turn positive by now...  with my last pregnancy I tested the day of my missed period-  and it was negative-  2 days later it was positive...  your hormones increase very quickly at the beginning!
Humm, I don't think you are pregnant. From other things I have read it seems stress is the main culprit of you MIA period. But do take another test two week after missed period and if it is negative I would say you are not pregnant.
I'm twenty-four year old and I haven't had my period for four months now, I have taking many pregnancies test and all came back negative. Lately I been feeling like I have to pee every three seconds and I have strap pain in my stomach if I don't eat and anything. I also feel like when I move a certain way, the side of my stomach hurts. Lately I can sleep all day  and wake up still feel like I haven't slept. I have no idea what's wrong with me can anyone help to figure what the cause to my problems?