Maternal & Child Community
Confused?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Confused?

hi every one, I'm very in bad staressful situation. i have my perid on dec 31 and i have 29 days cycle, i think i might become perg. i know that sperm can live up to five to seven days in side women's body. when does that time starts? after the fert.. days or before? well my fert days should be on the 12---15 jan. know we made love on the 8 of jan. since it can live up to seven days it's really scaring. do you guy's thing i'might become preg? what that odds should be? i 'm going to test on EPT on 24 jan.
very confused thank you
I do not want to preach or sound rude but ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you run the risk of getting pregnant along with other diseases.  Noone here can tell you if you ARE pg but it does sound like it could be possible.  I say take the test on the 24th and if it is negative and you get your period I suggest protection next time if you are worried about becoming pg.  Good Luck to you
hi, again well really i'm not worried but you know when you want but some part of you fell not yet. well i didn't mension that i'm married, and i'm still in uni, so will see how it goes. thanks for your comment
Oh.  I did not reaize you were married.  Well if the time is right it will happen.  If you are pg now then God must have felt like it was in the cards for you right now.  Sorry if you do not share the same religious beliefs I do not want to offend.  Well like I said earlier  Good Luck to you and I hope it all works out for you.
well, yeah it will be way God has planed for me, and yes i do beleive that every thing is under God's contorl. so, untill then i will keep praying,and i will keep you posted when i test and the result.
thank you