Constipation and vaginal spotting
I'm 6 week pregnent and suffering from constipation when ever i go for the bowle moment i see little bit pink discharge and had little bit cramps in my stomach and after that it's fine.I went for the ultrasound when i first spotted this kind of discharge and it showed every thing is normal,I feel too scared as this is my second pregnancy and first one didn't survive because of the premature dilivery in 20th week(incompetent cervix).my doc had advised me to take rest so i'm not doing lot of excersise.can this spotting be due to the constipation? if yes what should i do?
call your dr and i am sure they will tell you its from constipation.  I had this.  I spotted prior to this too w/ out constipation but lite pink w/ trying to hard.  the dr recommended things for me to soften it all up.  I was very sensitive and had spotting up til about week 20 especially after bd-ing.  dont strain yourself by all means.  but please call your dr so they can give you some suggestions.  good luck.
I would suggest getting the book What to Expect when your Expecting....its a great book and answers any questions about pregnancy.  It gives a list of the good foods to eat to reduce the chances of having constipation.  I will be 16 weeks tomorrow and no constipation so far...no nausea either.