Maternal & Child Community
Could Clear/White/wet Discharge be sign of pregnancy??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

i have had this clear white /wet discharge for like 2 weeks.. i ended my peiod on 10.19.07 i woke up this morning sick, i dont puke or anything but i sure feel like is off and on all day long.. i keep getting these headachs, i dont know whats going on with me right now, i have never been preg.... im so moody sometimes.. i hate it... please someone help me.. is this a sign that i could be preg.???
are you trying to conceive?
im confused, you had the discharge before period? if period only ended on 19th oct then it cant have been 2 weeks you have had discharge for right?, if you had a period after the discharge then i would say no you arent pregnant.
no i started the discharge after my period... i have also been really sick off and on all day today to.. i dont know whats going on but i would love to find out... its been happening for like a week or longer i dont remember...
Well i have had my wet milky discharge for about a week also ....and cramps as well as headaches and musle pain...i dont know if i am pregnant or not  but i hope with all the mood swings and pain..i hope like hell i am....cause it does not feel good
Hey, I also have the exact symptoms of Wendy07 to the tee! I have had slight cramping and white discharge the last three weeks! I also have horrible pulsing headaches! What is this??? I was pregnant last May but had a miscarriage in June.... I also just went off the pill due to stomach no insurance! I have not gotten my period yet and its been two and a half months, but i have always been irregular! Are these symptoms at all pregnancy???
my last period was on august 25...
i get my period every 28 days..
i took a preg test and it showed a faint positive.
could i be pregnant?
i have a clear watery discharge..
and my boobs hurt..
i have head aches all the time..
and heart burn..
im always so moody..
i need answers =]
my last period was 23 oct and i am trying to concieve (conceive) i was supposed to start my period to day but nothing and i also have a eggwhite discharge for the past week and i feel sick to my stomack right now and have a headache could i be pregnant?
Hello, My name is Jessica and I just got my BFP yesterday. According to the doctor i am 4 weeks prego. I have been having mild cramping, No bleeding, fatigue, and a clear/egg white discharge. The doctor says all of this is normal. also i've been having mild lower back pain. another early sign that made me test myself. Im so happy!!! been trying to get prego for a year and a half and finally a baby is coming!!!!
I have been trying the past two weeks and one of these weeks was my ovulation week and now I have heartburn, mild cramps, the bottom of my stomack feels a little stiff and has some mild pressure, lower back ache, and I have really bad kinda clear but sometimes white discharge, could I be pregnant?
My last period was on the 17th of June and it was 2 days late than normal. My period looked normal. Even before that period, i had experience some nausea and tiredness. Now after the period, i'm still feeling nauseated, especially when I smell food. Me and My husband always used condoms, but only on may 30th we did not. I've been very nauseated, but no headache, loss of appetite (and i usually eat alot), I have some clear/white discharged. Do you think i could be pregnant?
Im on a combined pill so don't know when my periods are coming or going. Iv leaked through my pill twice about this time of the month. But I haven't this month so far. Iv got very heavy White discharge and also my nipples have slightly turned a little darker ?? And get the bumps on them bigger. I was sick a couple of days ago but in the evening. Very tired as well. And also keep getting pains in the top near my breast area pain ? Can anyone help me ?? Iv had a pregnancy scare already and really don't need this ATM. I'm not ready for a baby :/ help from anyone would be lovely :)
hiya, i had the implant in, and then i had the injection 2 days before i was due to have my implant out, i cant really remember how long it was ago, but i am sure i have missted my next injection! i have put on abit of weight but im not sure?? i feel sick, tired, dizzy and white thick discharge is coming out all the time!! i have to keep changing, i keep going to the toilet alot too! i took a pregnancy test and a line came up in the pregnancy window and then left again? what could this mean? i dont know if ive missed a period either as my periods are messed up due to having an implant. someone help me?!?!
I had sex on my period and he enjactuated in me about 6 times. And my period was heavy and then the past couple of days it was like spotting. And now I been feeling sick on and off and have cramps and diarrhea. Could I be pregnant?
Oh My Goodness I Have the same Exact Symptoms As You. Except, my period was exactly a week late and then it came.i Also feel alot of wierd pressure right above my belly button. Please Keep Me Updated with whats going on with you. Pls ( :
I'm 19 and my bf and I have been having unproved sex and he ejaculates in me I have been getting my period for the past two months but both only lasted two days and the other day my but started hurting then I had a really bad backache it subsided with Advil but it returns and I have also been have a white discharge its like I'm peeing on myself and my nipples seem to be getting bigger am I pregant
Ok so I have simular symptoms. My period is very irregular today I'm 67 days late. I took a preg test at 20 days late. It was negative. Starting yesterday I woke up feeling horrible. My throat was sore my head was killing me and the slightest movement made me want to throw up. Today since I took some medicine added to the symptoms is a milky white discharge that I've never seen before and it was older less. It was heavy enough that it soaked through my panties to my pants and by the middle of my day back to feeling feverish headace and slightly nauseous . Should I be worried about pregnancy.? Or is there no chance I could be because of my period ??