Maternal & Child Community
Could I Be Pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Could I Be Pregnant

I got my a brown and red discharge which i assumed was my period 2 days earlier than i should have and it only lasted for those 2 day but the day i was suppose to get my period i didnt and there was no discharge or blood at all. I don't take birth control and when i did it was only for about 3 month about 5 years ago. i have regualry periods lasting 5 days every month but my husband and i just started TTC last month and now this. Is this implantation bleeding or is it my period? and if so why did it only last 2 days with no signs of discharge or anything the day after. I took a test the day i was suppose to get my period but it showed up negative but it was a test that i bought for $1 and i took it in the middle of the day not first thing in the morning. Could I be Pregnant?
Yes you could be pregnant, anytime you have unprotected sex you could be pregnant. Take another test a week after the first negative test.
Me and my bf had sex and after the sex when I went to the toilet there was red and after that I saw brown discargement but before that we also had sex and I did a pregnancy test but it came out negative is it possible for me to be pregnant