Could I Be Pregnant
I got my a brown and red discharge which i assumed was my period 2 days earlier than i should have and it only lasted for those 2 day but the day i was suppose to get my period i didnt and there was no discharge or blood at all. I don't take birth control and when i did it was only for about 3 month about 5 years ago. i have regualry periods lasting 5 days every month but my husband and i just started TTC last month and now this. Is this implantation bleeding or is it my period? and if so why did it only last 2 days with no signs of discharge or anything the day after. I took a test the day i was suppose to get my period but it showed up negative but it was a test that i bought for $1 and i took it in the middle of the day not first thing in the morning. Could I be Pregnant?
Yes you could be pregnant, anytime you have unprotected sex you could be pregnant. Take another test a week after the first negative test.
Me and my bf had sex and after the sex when I went to the toilet there was red and after that I saw brown discargement but before that we also had sex and I did a pregnancy test but it came out negative is it possible for me to be pregnant