Could I be pregnant
I was micarriage last August 7, 2006 and my first period after D&C was September 19, 2006 and Second is October 16, 2006. In my calculation exacly my cycle was 27 days.  I expect my period last Nov. 12, 2006 but as of this day still no period. Could I be pregnant? I feel my boobs is sensitive and I'm always tired. Also I have pregnancy test this morning in it was positive. (although the second line was not clearly red). Please advise. thanks
We always hear---"A line is a line" even if it is light. I am quite sure that you are pregnant!!
I am jealous!! I am still waiting for my BFP after my miscarriage in September.
Best of luck to you. And get to your Dr. soon--he can erase any doubt and you will know for sure.
thanks. Going to doctor is hard for me because after my D&C i am very worried/afraid the negative result of my check-up. Like the my previous pregnancy I am almost dying when my doctor told me that my baby was not make it. To lessen my doubt I seeking somebody who could help me. It's really help me somebody could i express my feeling as of this time. I never told anybody except for my husband because I really afraid losing this pregnancy again.
Yeah--that's common to be afraid for the next pregnancy. If you don't mind my asking, do you know what caused your miscarriage?
Mine was a chromosome abnormality.
It should comfort you to know that most women have a perfectly normal healthy pregnancy after a miscarriage.
But I know it is so hard to deal with the Dr visits. I don't even want to go back to the same Dr when I am pregnant again---there are just too many sad memories. I want a fresh start.
Maybe that would help you?
Best of luck to you, sweetie.