Could I have hurt/squish my baby yesterday? /open
I'll try my best to describe what I did. I have a bad habit of sitting with my foot underneath my body.  So I went to sit on our bed and had my foot ready for me to sit on, tucked underneath me. So once I hit the bed, my belly hit my leg and forced the baby up. Her butt hit my stomach (she must of hit with a little force because a burp cameout..sorry tmi). So this means I pushed her little head up from the bottom of my belly. She started moving right after. I think I woke her.  Then my belly started aching where I hit it and I started to get some slight back contractions. This lasted for an hour.  Everything seems fine now but do you think I should call my dr?  I've felt this sensation before when the dr touched my daughters head and pushed her up a bit in my belly. But only it was much harder. :( Any thoughts. I know this sounds weird but thanks for your info?
Geez- scare yourself why don't ya!!! I wouldn't think you hurt her but you could always call the doctor that way your mind is at ease!
I call mine at least twice a week!
I think you hurt and scared yourself more than her....

When is she coming out!
Never. I've accepted the fact that she will be in there forever. lol I still cant picture myself with a baby.. Isnt that strange? But I really cant wait to meet her. So far she's about 7 lbs or so. I better stop eating so much, by the time they induce me (if she doesnt come on her own) she'll be like 9-10..

How are you feeling? Cant believe your 16 weeks already. How wonderful.  I cant wait for you to find out the sex (if you are) :)
I think she was mad at me after that..lol Poor girl, I just want her out so I can stop being scared that I'm hurting her every two seconds.. But when she comes out, I'll constantly have a mirror under her nose..lol I'm such a worry wart!  I think its my mothers fault..lol
hi there my three year old was running and his head went straight into my belly not on purpose he lost his footing and boy did it hurt i even got a bruise from it and was so worried that something had happened to the baby i had a u/s booked already for the next day and the tech asked what the bruise was from i told her and that i was worried about everything the tech reassured me that everything was fine and there is a lot of protection for the baby and she was right the baby was fine its funny how they make us worry from the time they are conserved I'm sure all is well with you you probably scared your self more than anything i know i did
yes, I will be finding out the week of June 4th....

you will have your hands full with a newborn so you may not be around to hear my news....

i'm so excited for you.....i had the same thought about my dd....she is never going to come....then a week later...boom there she was....

i say by next Friday your precious girl will be here...