Maternal & Child Community
Could a lower back ache be a sign of ovulation?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could a lower back ache be a sign of ovulation?

My lower back is killing me.  I'm also at 12 days past period....  so, i'm about to ovulate sometime.

Could back ache be a sign of ovulation>?  Or is my back sore from regular old stress?

Also, I just saw some EWCM, but I haven't had a positive OPK.  Should I BD tonight anyway because of the fertile mucus?  Or wait until the positive?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
bd every other night just to be safe when did u have a m/c i had my d&c at 11 weeks on nov 10 dec 3rd start spotting dec 10 first af and i got a postive two days ago i have pains on my right side i dunno i just bd 3 nights in the row to  be safe last night i got a negaative surge who knows its all messed up lol i hope we both get preggo this cycle best of luck. it could mean signs also, i think im like imagioning all this pain idunno its weird
Blank
136073_tn?1194562636
Hi!!!

How are you! I haven't heard of the back pain beign a sign of O, but I advise you to go for it! OPK's are not 100% accurate. You need to watch your body closely and that's how you gonna know when the right time comes!

You can bd every other day (for example: Monday, Wed, Fri, Sun), so the sperm count will remind good! If you bd every day the count gets lower and getting pregnant might be a little harder.

Also, immideately after you have intercourse, put a pillow under your butt, you can even lift your legs up and put them on the wall. Stay like this for 10-15 minutes. I've heard that this position helps the sperm to travel easier to the egg.

I hope that helps!

Best of luck to you, girl!!!

(((Hugs)))
Blank
My Dr. told me to BD every other day CD10-CD20.. I also agree with the above that BD'ing more then that can lower sperm count.. I read on a web sit that more sperm produce every 48 hrs. I hope this helps one way or another :)

Lots Of Sticky Baby Dust To You & Everyone TTC :)

LuvBeingAMommy22
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank