Could i be pregnant after i had a Ablation?
I had a Ablation March 26,2012 my Dr told me he had to stop the surgery due to complications. " It never was explained to me to be honest" I continued to have my cycles only not as heavy. Until 2 months ago they stopped. My breasts are sore and i have had really bad headaces and nausea. I am so scared because for one he never told me i could ever get pregnant. He actually told me i would never have another child again. ( My baby is 15) So it's been 15 yrs since i have had a baby and i am in my late 40's so i am very worried. I was reading all the different experences woman have had after an Ablation and getting pregnant. Please can anyone help me with this i am really scared. I called to make an appt with him and i was told he was out of state. But to be honest i need a good Dr in New mexico, he to me was not a very good obgyn. He told me if i had my gallstones out i would die. I had them taken out on 9/11/13 and did very well. Sorry i am going on and on but i am scared i am older what if i am pregnant? I love kids and would hate to die or have my baby die :(. If any of you have any info to help me please do thanks and God Bless.
See another doctor, right away.  If you were having periods and they stopped only because you were pregnant, that is not a bad sign.  Have you taken a pregnancy test?  
Morning actually i have not taken one. I am gonna go buy one today and take it and see what the out come is. What is scary to me is i woke up this morning and i feel like i am 5 months pregnant. I am also gonna see if if i can find another Dr today, i am not feeling well at all and i am very worried. Thanks for the post :)
If it comes up negative, I would suspect a uterine fibroid, and would ask the doc about getting an MRI of your uterus.
In fact, a fibroid might also explain why the doctor had to stop when doing the ablation, and could even grow large enough to block the drainage of your endometrium from your period, which would indeed make you feel pretty pregnant.  Please see a doctor as soon as possible, and describe the situation, and ask if an MRI can be done.
Hi there i found out i was pregnant and unfortunantly on Tues evening i lost the baby. I had forgot how much pain they caused. Thanks you for your support . God Bless :(