Maternal & Child Community
Could i be pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Could i be pregnant?

i missed my period 5 days and i have never missed one. i started bleeding lighty but dont have any of my usual period symptoms. My boyfriend has had morning sickness and dizziness. Could i be pregnant?
usually the first sign of pregnancy is a missed period if you are unsure and are curious take a home pregnancy test with your first morning urine to have the most accurate result you can get with a pregnancy test. Good luck
Hi;-) The only way you'll know for sure is if you take a test. Your 5 days late, I'd advise you to wait a few more days before you test. When you do, make sure you use your first morning urine for the most accurate result.