Aa
A
A
Close
Could i be pregnat???
Ok me and my boyfriend had sex on last tuesday in the shower and he didnt use protection could i be pregnat??? i was supose to start my period on the 12 this monday and i still havnt started it so could i be pregnat well can someone answer me that question please thanks..
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
154929 tn?1196191338
take a test only way to know.  If you don't want to be pg then use protection at all times.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You should take a pregnancy test. That's the only way to tell. Not to sound rude because I really dont mean to be, but we are not psychic. You need to take a test. Of course there is a possibility that you could be pregnant. sex with no protection = possible baby.

So if you want a child, then good luck! But ease your mind and take a test. No use in stressing about what you dont know.... Let us know!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
158812 tn?1189759426
TAKE A TEST
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes i had told my boyfriend about it and hes happy but i dont want to put his hopes up so i am just going to take a test
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Good for you. Go do it now! We want to know! Sometimes it takes thinking that you might be pregnant to realize that you really do want to be pregnant. So good Luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I think you have asked this question about 6 or 7 times now - I would take the test ... that is the only way you will know for sure!!

Hope it turns out the way you want it to!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources