Could it be...Am I pregnant?
Okay,I have been on these fourms just looking and reading but no one has really had the same issue as me. I am 23 years old and started having normal cycles after ditching depo in Dec 2011; I had af 3-8-12, right on time and lasted about 7days. I had unprotected sex on March 19th and found out after research I ovulated on the 18th. I started spotting/bleeding April 1st until the 7th which was kinda early but it felt like a regular period. I started gaining weight and often found myself so hungry I was frustrated, I took 2 pg test in April(both negative). In May my breast were very sore and swollen, and I started to feel bloated with the weight gain but on the 5th I started bleeding off and on for like 7days and cramping kinda bad. Not something I am used to at all. I continued to take pg test even tho I was bleeding during those days getting negative results. On the 12th I actually passed a clot like tissue while in the bath and freaked out! I could actually see the little eyeballs and from looking up fetus pictures it looked about 6-7 weeks. After I passed the tissue the bleeding stopped; I took another pg test just to see if something would come up and still nothing. I figured that I misscarried :( and continued to spot almost for the rest of the month, sometimes it would be pink and other times it was a dark brown and I mostly saw it when I wiped. I started noticing strech marks on my lower tummy and white bumps around my areolas(which are huge when I'm not cold and have gotten darker). I also noticed my breast are only tender when I sqeeze them but my nipples feel extremly sore and the fatigue is I feel is off the charts for me. I was told that I would begin af again 20days after the spotting stopped since I was very early in when I misscarried, it is now June 22nd and still no period or spotting. I feel crampy when I push my tummy and think my af is coming but it doesnt, I also have ALOT of cm that I think is af but it isnt. I felt the same way in March and April and I have to wear panty liners because its so much but still negative test. Could I still be pregnant and misscarried a twin or is it just a waiting game for af to become norm again?Also I still feel nausea and have the hardest time getting to sleep when I am laying down no matter how tired I am. I would be about 15 weeks if I am still pregnant and my stomach is small and round when standing but when I sit I just look fat and when I lay down the tummy almost disappears. I'm not sure what is going on but I never had a positive test even at the doctors so please help, any advice or answers are so appreciated!!!
After coming of any birth control it can take your cycles a good few months to even a year to regulate and so you can expect strange bleeding, late/early periods and other symptoms too. That can be normal. However, passing a clot and still bleeding is not normal. You need to see your doctor and have a blood test and most likely an ultrasound to check out everything in your uterus and see if anything is going on.