Maternal & Child Community
Could it be...Am I pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Could it be...Am I pregnant?

Okay,I have been on these fourms just looking and reading but no one has really had the same issue as me. I am 23 years old and started having normal cycles after ditching depo in Dec 2011; I had af 3-8-12, right on time and lasted about 7days. I had unprotected sex on March 19th and found out after research I ovulated on the 18th. I started spotting/bleeding April 1st until the 7th which was kinda early but it felt like a regular period. I started gaining weight and often found myself so hungry I was frustrated, I took 2 pg test in April(both negative). In May my breast were very sore and swollen, and I started to feel bloated with the weight gain but on the 5th I started bleeding off and on for like 7days and cramping kinda bad. Not something I am used to at all. I continued to take pg test even tho I was bleeding during those days getting negative results. On the 12th I actually passed a clot like tissue while in the bath and freaked out! I could actually see the little eyeballs and from looking up fetus pictures it looked about 6-7 weeks. After I passed the tissue the bleeding stopped; I took another pg test just to see if something would come up and still nothing. I figured that I misscarried :( and continued to spot almost for the rest of the month, sometimes it would be pink and other times it was a dark brown and I mostly saw it when I wiped. I started noticing strech marks on my lower tummy and white bumps around my areolas(which are huge when I'm not cold and have gotten darker). I also noticed my breast are only tender when I sqeeze them but my nipples feel extremly sore and the fatigue is I feel is off the charts for me. I was told that I would begin af again 20days after the spotting stopped since I was very early in when I misscarried, it is now June 22nd and still no period or spotting. I feel crampy when I push my tummy and think my af is coming but it doesnt, I also have ALOT of cm that I think is af but it isnt. I felt the same way in March and April and I have to wear panty liners because its so much but still negative test. Could I still be pregnant and misscarried a twin or is it just a waiting game for af to become norm again?Also I still feel nausea and have the hardest time getting to sleep when I am laying down no matter how tired I am. I would be about 15 weeks if I am still pregnant and my stomach is small and round when standing but when I sit I just look fat and when I lay down the tummy almost disappears. I'm not sure what is going on but I never had a positive test even at the doctors so please help, any advice or answers are so appreciated!!!
Tags: pregnant, am i pregnant, could I be pregnant, pregnant with negative test, 15 weeks, Pregnancy, 15 weeks not showing, misscarriage
After coming of any birth control it can take your cycles a good few months to even a year to regulate and so you can expect strange bleeding, late/early periods and other symptoms too. That can be normal. However, passing a clot and still bleeding is not normal. You need to see your doctor and have a blood test and most likely an ultrasound to check out everything in your uterus and see if anything is going on.