Could my baby be in distress (30 weeks)?
For about the past hour this morning I have had lots of very hard movement.  I am scared something is wrong in there.  She usually moves around alot and has hard kicks and punches but this is diffrent, it is like she is moving her whole body non stop.  If I get up and walk around it stops for a while then starts back.  This is probley normal, but I am very parinoid about this.
If it's something that isn't normal, I would give your doctor a call. That's what they are there for.
If you are concerned call your doc.  Trust your instincts.
Call your Dr.  Change in movements can indicate stress.
Better to be safe.
Good luck!
About 20 minutes ago she stoped all of that movement and I really got scared then, but I have felt 2 kicks since then, so maybe she was just trying to get settled in a tight spot or something.  I am feeling much better now!
Definatly call your doctor right away if you are worried, frantic movement can indicate a problem. I really don't want to scare you, and this definately does not mean that this is happening. But I know someone who lost their baby to a cord accident, and she had frantic movement for quit a few hours before she finally went to her doctor. If you are worried, the sooner you go the doctor the better. Best of luck to you  
Please, any time you are seriously concerned, the first thing you should do is to call your doctor.  If its after hours, call the office # and you will be given the answering service.  Don't EVER worry about "bothering" the doctor.  This is what they do.  Its why they are on call after hours.  

Do not come here looking for urgent help.  You don't know us, and we don't know your history.  Please, ask your doctor in the future.  

If everything isn't entirely normal now, I'd still call and ask about it.  
The concensus is that you should call your doctor regardless of the rapid movement stopping.
I had that movement for almost an hour this morning and then it stoped and I have had normal movement since then.  I think I just over reacted.  Thanks for all of your comments.