Maternal & Child Community
Could this be implantation bleeding?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Could this be implantation bleeding?

Hello I am 27 years old. My AF was due to start on the June 18th, but didn't come. On the 23rd I had a brown discharge, and on the 24th I had redish spotting but only when I wipe, I also have mild cramping. I was wondering could this be implantation bleeding or is AF just late.
Jeleton
Implantation beeding happens about 10-12 days after conception.  If you know when you may have concieved this may help you.  Have you taken a ept test?
Have you tested yet? You are a week late so you should definitely get a ++ if you are pregnant..
Well I think maybe if pregnant I conceived around the 10th of June. I took a test on the 20th and it was negative, it may have been too early, so I was going to wait until Monday. Does anyone believe its implantation bleeding or just a late AF
I would be inclined to beleive it was implantation bleeding if you tested positive for PG.  But since you do not have a positive result, I think you may just be starting your period late.  I just went through a Chemical pregnancy. I tested only 1 day past my period and it was a faint positive.  I began to bleed 4 days later, brownish, then some red mixed with mucus(sorry) only to start my period 10 days after my period due date. I had tested my HCG level and found it not rising as it should.  Most women do not even know they are pg just think a late period - but because I am so in tune to my body I knew it.  So at any rate, not pregnant anymore and just waiting for my period to arrive again to begin to try again. Good Luck.
Well the ehing that concerns me is it is not like my normal AF. Nothing leaks on the pantyliner, it only appears when I wipe, so its not heavy like a normal AF. I was hoping the pg test I took was too early to detect, but maybe I'm just anxious. :)
While I hope that your outcome is what you hope for, my bleeding was the same for a few days. I only saw blood when I wiped and not every time I wiped.  Unfortunately with the technology of today (EPT), it just causes us women more heartache and nervousness. For me, I am definately not testing again once I miss a period until I meet the 6 week mark.  Good luck to you.
hey there..i am new to this site but i just wanted to offer you my little story as well..On Monday 06/29 i found out i was pregnant..as well i missed my . and then a couple of days later I started having a pinkish and brownish color discharge..i did 2 HPT and both were positive..as welli only have it when i wipe so I am going tothink it is only implantation bleeding.. Looking forward to chatting with you all
I have been reading and I cant still understand what is going on with me I was to start my period on or around 07/05/05 but I noticed that I had some discharge of like brownish color it kept going on changinh pinkish brown anyways I had taken a PG test and it came out negative and as of now 07/19/05 I am still spotting, very little and at times nothing can someone help me out on this one please.
I have been going through what I think is implantation bleeding, but I won't know for sure until I test. I missed my period on 7/16 (I am regular). The day after I saw a drop of blood on the tissue. On 7/22, I got what I thought was my period but it lasted 1 1/2 days and it was off and on, not constant. For a few weeks I have shown signs of pregnancy - mostly extreme fatigue and hunger. I also read this could be implantation bleeding or decidual bleeding (tissue that comes loose). Today, my breasts have become noticably tender...I am on standby!!
I've taken two hpt's that said you can take them on the first day of your missed period.  They were both negative.  But I've had spotting - dark red to brown.  It's probably not, but I was reading on a board about a few people who kept getting negative's on their hpt's, but when they went to the doctor b/c of the irregular period, the blood test showed they were.

I'm not trying, and am on the pill.  This is the first time I've been late and only spotted.  I'm calling the doctor just to be sure.  That's probably your best option.
My name is Holly. I am 20 years old. I am planning on going off the pill (i have been on it for 3 years now) in November. I hope to get pregnant right away so I can give the news to my in-laws and my parents as an xmas gift. Do people usually have problems conceiving the first few months they go off the pill? How does it work? I also want to lose weight before I have a baby. As it is I am not comfortable in my skin. If anyone has suggestions or would like to chat, please email me at butterfly_baybee2005***@**** I will respond to everyone!
Also, will you only conceive on certain days of the month? I can use as much information as I can
I also started spotting around the time my period was due, which never happens.  I usually just get it, and it's obvious.  For a few days I had pinkish and then brown discharge and I started reading about implantation bleeding, then I just started bleeding like a normal period - only by then it was 11 days late.  I took a hpt a couple days ago and it was negative.  I might hold off on taking another, and just go to my OB-GYN.  
Everyone's experience is different, and in confusing times it helps so much to bounce ideas and thoughts off other people, but the best thing you can do is get concrete answers from your doc.  Best wishes to everyone, I'll let you know if I find out exactly what happened in MY case...
My 2nd missed period was due yesterday. I don't have any signs of it, only signs of being pregnant...especially fatigue today!!!! I have a dr appt on Tuesday to get to the bottom of this. I am 35, so maybe something else is going on. I haven't taken an HPT in a few weeks...by my calculation Monday will be going into my 5th week after conception.
ok i have a problem.  I was supposed to start my period around july 10th and aug 10th.  i have yet to start.  i am discharging really bad and after me and my husband have sex just a string of blood (very small) is in it.  My left side has been killing me for about a month off and on.  I also have lower back pain.  i have taken a few pg tes and all say no.  i go to the dr in the morning but wondering if anybody could give me any ideas to know what to possibly expect.  when i was pregnant with my 2 year old i didnt have any symptoms so i dont know what is wrong with me.  
thanks
What did the doctor say?
i have a cyst on my ovary that just pops up when it is time for my period.  he gave me a high dose of bc pills to try to fix the problem.
I hope this helps, i am 9 wks pregnant with twins, i conceived naturally using an opk....5 days later after sitting on the toilet for a few minutes having a few mild cramps, i had a small brownish redish glob hanging out of my vagina. (that sounded really gross!) i wiped and it was definitely like a thick discharge egg-white in consistency. it reminded me of the mucus-plug i lost with my previous 2 pregnancies before going into labor. i wiped again and got some more, 1/2 hour or so, a little more, that was it. so anyway, after a positive pregnancy test, and making an appointment with my obgyn, i started spotting (blood, not mucusy blood), i spotted for 3 days, on the last day went in for my appointment, he said that was not implantation bleeding, but it was not abnormal or anything to worry about. he said if i was going to have what they consider implantation bleeding, that i would have had it around a week after conceiving, and it would have been more of a discharge or mucus. i told him that i did have that too 5 days after my ovulation date, he told me both were perfectly normal or neither was perfectly normal, i hope i have helped!!!
Hoping someone could help me!! Im 28 and just had a period on 8/14...ended 8/20 my husband and I are trying for our second child. On 9/1 I started having a dark brown discharge. It lasted a few days.. It was off and on.. Not heavy at all and nothing like my normal periods.  This is way tooooo soon for another period. Could this be implantation bleeding??? When can I test? Do I have to wait till 9/14 to test again?? I want to know already??? Has anyone else had this kind of discharge? Not bright red at all.. No pain, just fatigued... WOuld appreciate ANY advice.. Thanks everyone///
This spotting thing is so hard to understand!  my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant since March.  this past month they put me on clomid, and while i'm still not entirely sure when, (and if), i ovulated, I had that same brown clumpy eggwhite discharge the other evening.  I am due to get my period any day, but instead keep getting the brown stretchy discharge.  i took a test yesterday morning and it was negative.  is your brown discharge stretchy too, or does it look more like blood?  (sorry to be so graphic).
Ditto Ditto Ditto to last 2 comments.  My husband and I are trying for our second child, we started trying in January and got pregnant right away, then miscarried, waited 1 cycle and miscarried again.  now we have waited one cycle and am now in the same situation as you both.  I have has numerous negative preg tests in the last week.  I guess I will call my doctor in a couple of days if my period doesn't start. This kind of discharge is totally new for me. It really helps that we are experiencing the same issues.
please can someone give me some advice...I came off the pill August 3rd to try for my second child and started my period August 5th. Did a pg test on 30th - negative, then on September 1st I started to bleed - not quite normal thought it lasted 4 days and then stopped! (normally I bleed for at least 6 days fairly heavy!) today I have a light brown discharge and am sure it is not my period again (way too soon)  Could I be pregnant??  Should I do another test today?  Please help me - I'm going crazy with this!
OK - so i did a little research on this brown discharge we all seem to be having.  i spoke with my doctor who suggested i come in for a blood pregnancy test, (i'll keep you posted on results).  She did tell me that sometimes when you ovulate, the cervical fluid can be mixed in with a little old blood.  so... if your discharge is eggwhites and brown, (what you see when you ovulate but a different color), have sex!!!  you're probably ovulating.  It also could be a sign of pregnancy, which for those of use trying, i hope its the later:)  I'll keep you all posted after i get my results tomorrow.
Well, I did another test last night and still negative! We'll keep trying...let s know what the doctor says! Good Luck!
so i am definitely not pregnant.  my doctor thinks the brown discharge was probably due to a late ovulation.  i wish you all the best of luck!  when you see brown mid-cycle, its a good sign your fertile, so take the opportunity!
Hi everyone. Really hope you can help. I have a 2 year old. Before i got pregnant with him i had a miscarrige, but i got my period exactly a month later,and it lasted the normal 5 days, then exactly a week after it finished i had bleeding again,around the time i was suppose to ovulate, but it lasted only three days, then 3 weeks later i found out i was pregnant again. By the time i saw the doctor he said i was 5 weeks going from the ultra sound but counting from my period, the one that lasted 5 days i was six. Well now i had a period on the 29th August 2005, on the 10th september i started to bleed again, and again around the time i was suppose to ovualte, i wathced it to see how long it would last and its lasted for 5 days, i started puking day after it started and i puked for about 2 days later, i have stopped but i still feel quizy. I was thinking it was either implantation bleeding or ovualtion bleeding am just not sure, i have heard implantation bleeding usually occurs around the time your period is due, but is it possible i could have ovualted earlier than usual so implantation bleeding has occured earlier, or ovualtion bleeding? Has anyone had bleeding for 5 days or more in early pregnancy, after a period to later find out they were indeed pregnant? Please advise :)
Hi everyone,

I did not realized i posted my questions under comments, so sorry! my first time using medhelp. But if anyone has any answers please still post ur comment, it may still help Jeleton.
well i am 5 weeks. i woke up yesterday, went to the bathroom and wiped and notice i was bleeding. it wasn't spotting it was me bleeding. so i went to the emergency room and the doc examined me. he did an u/s and said he didn't see nothing but at i'm just leaving my fourth week going into my fifth. he tested my level of hormones and it was ninety somthing he said it should be higher like in the 150. i don't feel the er doc should be seeing pregnant women. well today i went to my ob and he ran the same test and told me he wasn't sure yet if i had miscarried or not. he told me to come back wedn. to get the level checked again. my doc also said that the er doc should not have told me i miscarried because it isn't unknown yet. so i'm scared and worried. did i mention if i have a miscarry this will be the third. i lost my first at 16 wks. and the second at 18 wks. can someone please talk to me. give me hope. i'm really praying.
I also have had something weird this month.  I had AI after Clomid a week ago Saturday.  This Sunday I started with mucous discharge and some spotting, then Monday light spotting, Tuesday spotting and bleeding.  I went to the doctor and they said no pregnancy (of course my period is not due for another week and one-half) but my pregesterone levels were 33.  They didn't have an answer for what is going on, but they said it was not my period and to call them when I get my period.  This is not a normal period and of course it is too early, but I don't know if it is a miscarriage or something else.  I guess I can wait to next week, but I was reading all of your responses and it seemed similar and crazy that doctors are not giving us an answer.
i am 5 weeks and i started bleeding suday i went to the emergency room to get checked out they drew blood and did a vaginal u/s. they said my levels were low which was 90. the doc then told me i was miscarring. Monday i went to the he did the same thing but he said it was too early to tell so he drew my blood again. today is wendesday i went back for my result he said the level was low which was 73. i am waiting for him to contact me tomorrow to let me know my result. i think i may ask him to do another exam. before he finalizes his desicion.
hi.. im in the same boat as alot of you all.  my last cycle was august 25 and now it is sept 27 and still no sign... i am usually 28 days and i am really getting anxious to know... this morning after i wiped... i noticed a pinkish discharge... i am trying to conceive.. i also noticed that i am having abdominal pain also....not bad but off and on... i had all of the symptoms of my cycle coming but its a no show.. i have also taken numerous preg test to see what is going on HELP!!!
CAN ANY 1 ANSWER MY QUESTION I GOT MY PERIOD ON AUGUST 26-30 MY USUAL PERIOD , THEN ON MY OVULATION DATE WHICH WAS SEPTEMBER 10 I SPOTTED BROWN AND PINK ONLY WHEN I WIPPED ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE 18TH.
I WENT TO MY DOCTOR AND ALL HE SAID IT WAS NORMAL AND GAVE ME HORMONE PILLS AND TOLD ME TO GET SOME REST I WAS COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED WITH HIM, NOW ITS SEPTEMBER 30TH AND I HAVENT GOTTEN MY REGULAR PERIOD WHAT GOING ON WITH ME.
a good quality home prenancy test will work now..
can anyone define what AF is!

Thank you very much
AF is Aunt Flo (period) - hope that helped....I got really confused when i first started coming here and still don't know what all the abbreviations are???
Wow, I'm sorta glad to see that I'm not the only one experiencing this brown-ish red discharge.  I was really thrown by the whole this.  AF was due on Oct 13 but on Oct 10 I started with the spotting.  AF did come on the 13th as scheduled but it was definitely not normal.  I had cramping where I usually don't cramp and the flow is very stop-and-go.  I may test tomorrow just to get my head straight.  My question to you all that have spotted and gotten negative results is: what day do you now use as the first day of your last period?  Do you start counting from the first day of spotting or on the day that your period was actually scheduled for?
*sigh* this getting pregnant stuff is really hard work!!
I woul dlike to hear ppl's results because I too have similar symptoms. Some ppl are prego some are not...My last BC pill was on monday but started cramping and very light spotting on sunday with some cramping. I htought it was just my regualr AF early... my BC have been messed up this month, but I thought nothing of it. Today (THURSDAY) I have the most bleeding I have had in the past 5 days & is still one or two drops an hour and mainly when I wipe. It is brownish or like a very very light reddy color. My body feels like I'm having my regular flow but its not actually coming out like it feels. I told myself if I don't get anything more by wednesday I would test but I'm still waiting. This morning I thought that because it was heavier that my AF finally came! It is now 8:30 pm and has already slowed down ALOT to barely there again. Have had alot of food aversions and some cravings with heartburn,(never get heartburn) headaches and unexplained dizziness...are these symptoms? I DON'T KNOW! PLEASE HELP ME! IF ANYONE HAS ANY COMMENTS OR STORIES THAT ARE SIMILAR THAT TURNEd OUT PREGNANT PLEASE LET ME KNOW! ON THE BOARD OR EMAIL ME @ VL_MARCHESANO***@**** This would be the first time and I think it may all be in my head...theres just something "different"
so i just recently have been going through ALOT of stress- 2 job changes, moving 3 times in the past month, breaking up and reuniting with my boyfriend... and my last period was normal, but about 2 weeks after i noticed some spot bleeding- light to dark brownish and mucusy and sometimes clotty, like the same discharge that accompanies the start and end of AF. I'm on the pill and this discharge has happened in the past, but not for this long of a time... when i was not on the pill i would sometimes have a 2nd period if i got stressed.. is that maybe what this spot bleeding is?  i feel sorta crampy and tired, but no breast tenderness or anything else, so i dont think it's pregnancy...the spotting started the week after i moved back in with my boyfriend and i'm just wondering what this is and is it something to worry about?
I am trying to conceive.  My . isn't due until Nov.5,2005.  My ovulation time frame was Oct.19-23, and including the window of opportunity which is 5 days before and 2 days after ovulation. Today I woke up with mild discomfort and when I wiped myself I noticed a light pinkish discharge on the tissue.  Could this be implantation bleeding?  My discomfort is a dull ache- not full blown cramps like normal.
I too am experiencing similar today on CD 23, after HCG shot on CD 13, progesterone levels were 19 on CD 20, so nurse at RE says that this may be implantation bleeding, or may be that my progesterone levels have dropped.  She is supposed to call me back after talking to my RE.  I'll let you know what happens (ie. pg or not pg), but right now, I'm not supposed to hpt until Nov. 2.
Hi everyone. I am hoping to get some helpful feedback. I am 21 and trying to get pregnant. on Aug. 28th I had to do an at home insemination. I do not have a regular period and it is sheduled to come anytime between Sept. 11 through 17th. Last night I when i wiped i had slight blood, just pinkish and then a little brown awhile after. I never usually have spotting  before my period and it would be early. I don't know if I have implantation bleeding or what. I do have sore breasts and slight cramping and now am I wondering whats going on .
Hey everybody...For about the past year i've been getting my period around every wednesday of the week i normally start.  My last period started on Jan. 2nd and i had sex on the 18th.  I thought i got my period this Sunday, the 27th, but it was only brown discharge and not a normal flow.  Could this be implantation bleeding?  
Im going through the same thing but i got my pd a few days before new years and it has been 8 days that i have had this brown discharge not heavy enough for a pad or tampon but just enough for a pantyliner.It is not a normal flow at all, its way too light. I thought it was implantation bleeding too but im not sure...
I have recently started spotting a few days ago on 1/6/10 til about the 9th. It was a really light pick not normal. Was supposed to get my period around the 2nd of Jan. But was with my boyfriend at the time. Was wondering if I could have gotten pregnant? I'm also going pee alot. Could that be a sign?
hi had marina coil out 5th march 2010 went to toilet 21st march when i wiped had blood on tissue sorry for being so grose !!could i be preganant trying for baby number 3
hi there i was suppose to start my period may 1 my period is always on time i spotted like 3 drops and nothin ever since i dont know wht is goin on but i have been tryin to get pregnant again but with my other 3 kids never had implantation bleedin any clue ppl??
My LPM was on March 27 2010. I had an  episode of bleeding on April 27th 2010 which only lasted a few hours. I seen blood when I wiped. It never showed in my panties. It went away a few hours later and have not returned since. Ive took "Early Response" pregnancy test twice and it came back negative. The blood I saw in my panties may have been "implantation spotting"..which usually appears about a week after conception. So if thats accurate and I am indeed pregnant, I conceived around March 16. So I am not 3 weeks yet. Could this be the reason I tested negative??? I am waiting another few days and then test again..The wait is excruciating!!
can really heavy stress cause a m/c?
...Just an update!!----Went to the doctor yesterday and received a blood HCG test and it was NEGATIVE!!...Therefore Im not sure what to think now..Still no period. The first day of my LPM was on March 27th 2010. So I guess I'll wait a week or so and retest..
LMP...Sorry Ive been posting LPM...lol---LMP= Last Menstrual Period.
My last period was 4/19/10 my periods are exactly 29 days apart I had unprotected sex with my boyfren around my ovulation days and now i am 5 days late on my period which was supposed to begin 5/17/10 it is now 5/22/10 and i am having some light pink bleeding and I need to knw is this some type of implantation bleeding or am I experincing my period extremely late. I need some really good advice ASAP!!!!
i missed my period seven days ago, pg test came out positive, i am having cramps though and just yesterday i had a sudden burst of brown spotting. which hasnt come through todaY. im just worried when i went to the loo after wiping a flesh looking skin like discharge a little came off my tissue what is this,

ives
I had a day and a half of bleeding only when I wiped which was the 10th I was due to start 5 days later the 15 it is the 18 now I still have not started, my brest are leaking when I squeeze them I'm starving and so tired I took a preg test the 17 I did it at night it was negative when should I test again?
I started spotting around the time my af was due to come and its been going on ever sense but only when i wipe its been dark brown and pink....im on my fifth day of this and when it did stop i had sex and it started again????
I am 10 weeks pregnant with fraternal twin girls. I had implantation bleeding a week apart.
I have a question, If anyone is willing to answer!?
I ended my last period on aug.30.11, then on sept.11-17, I started bleeding again :( flow never got heavy as my usual period would, besides that it was brown, maroom, and pinkish in color. My period isnt due until sept.26. MY PERIODS NEVER LAST 7 DAYS, and besides that I have a 28 day cycle. (Regular). I tested while spotting and both negative. I'm just SO confused! I'm 19 and with my first pregnacy .. Implantation bleeding started off somewhat heavy, then you couldnt notice it, but it only lasted 3 days. Is this Implantation bleeding, or should this be something I should be concerned about?
Thanks for all your help, in advance. ;)
much love. xx
My period was due yesterday or so I think. My periods are irregular, so I am not sure. My last was 9/2-9/5. This morning I urinated and when I wiped it was discharge with light bleeding. I had mild cramping in my right side yesterday. Could it be implantation ? Than kyou
Hi all my period is always on time and this month it wasn't, my fiance and Ihave been trying to get pregnant for months now and its now 6 days after I was supposed to get it and i saw some blood when i used the bathroom can anybody tell me what this could mean?
hello, I am 21 and have been with my boyfriend for almost a year, we don't use protection, but I use birth control, the nuva ring, I put it in 2 days late last month. after that I ended up having 2 periods last month, and a week after I finished my last period, I started spotting, it was almost like discharge but it was brownish and sometimes was more reddish. it has continued ever since. I have no other visible signs, and Im not sure what's the matter with me. I am pretty worried after reading all of ya'lls stories. can someone help!
Hi. So here's my story... 21 y/o, No children

I don't believe I'm pregnant, but am showing more than a lot of symptoms of pregnancy. I have not taken a test because, as I said, I don't think I am.  My periods are usually very regular. I normally start around the 20th or the 22nd, but for the past three months I've started either a day early or a day late (from the dates listed). My periods last roughly 4-5 days.

My boyfriend came on his two week R&R from Kuwait (Army) on December 6th. We have had sex basically every night. During our last week together, he decided to ejaculate inside me each time we had sex. I am not on any kind of BC. My period was suppose to start (that month) on the 16th, but instead it started on the 18th. I didn't think anything of it. We had sex on the 21st (lightest/no flow) and he left back to Kuwait on the 22nd (period ended that day)

Ever since then I've been experiencing abnormal and often times...debilitating back pain, chronic headaches, extreme fatigue and lower abdominal pains. I assume it's due to my upcoming period. Roughly a week and a half after he left, I noticed pinkish discharge when I wiped. I, again, assumed nothing wrong because I once had a yeast infection and displayed the similar symptoms. For the past two days, though, I noticed some brown discharge when I wipe. It's not enough to fill a tampon, but enough to make a statement.

My period is suppose to start on either the 16th-18th, maybe the 20th if my period decides to regulate itself once more. Do you think it could be an early period, old blood finally escaping (which normally happens a day or two before my period starts), or perhaps a possible pregnancy?

Also, might not mean much, but a few days before my December period started, I got extremely nauseous and wound up vomiting a little. I think that had something to do with what I had eaten that day, though.

I plan on waiting till after the 20th, to see if I do start, but until then...any idea what it might be?
And I forgot to add the tender breasts/nipples with the recent symptoms. ***
Hi I was ment 2 start my period on the 8th of jan but had a very light pink bleeding on the 7th it lasted 4 bout 4 days and only apeared when wiping I didn't need a tampon or pad but used a pad incase on only once I had a bit on a pad but was still pink and now I'm starting to get tingly nipples could I be pregnant please help and when do you think I could test to see if I am x
i was just browsing through and decided to ask my own ? i guess but i noticed hardly anyone is giving answers to this flood of questions. but here it goes anyways AF came on Nov.22nd of 2011 and i was AF was supposed to come around mid to late Dec. but all I got was some very light brown spotting for a couple of hours on the 15th of Dec. I have not had any symptoms besides a little cramping in lower abdomen for a few days and EXTREME fatigue oh yeah and i seem to be freezing my behind off for the past three weeks.  i have already missed one period . i took a test on the 4th of Jan. BFN but could it have been to early ?and if AF decides to show this month it would be between the 15th and 22nd but its the 12th and no pms symptoms at all . Could someone plz shed some light on my situation? Could i be pregnant ?
Hi I had unprotected sex on the 16 & 17 of december and around christmas I began to experience nausea dizziness and fatigue. Im always regular but had a short heavy period at the beginning of january I tested and was negative. continued to have all pregnancy symptoms.My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last weekend the 18 & 19 of february I was suppose to start my period on the 23rd of february but didnt. It is now the 25th and I am bleeding very light and thats not normal for me its not enough to fill a pad and only noticable when I wipe. Could it be implantation bleeding? Whats wrong with me?
Hi I had unprotected sex on the 16 & 17 of december and around christmas I began to experience nausea dizziness and fatigue. Im always regular but had a short heavy period at the beginning of january I tested and was negative. continued to have all pregnancy symptoms. I had another period at the end of january it lasted 4-5 days.since we had sex the first time though ive been extremely nauseous dizzy very fatigue very bad headaches clothes are getting tighter im very weak and have no energy the simplest tasks take me twice as long to accomplish very moody slight weight gain. Been making alot of trips to the bathroom especially at night and I never wake during the night and pain in my left side of my abdomen. And well My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last weekend the 18 & 19 of february I was suppose to start my period on the 23rd of february but didnt. It is now the 25th and I am bleeding very light and thats not normal for me its not enough to fill a pad and only noticable when I wipe. Could it be implantation bleeding? Whats wrong with me?
Im confused.. My last period was from april 28th to may 4th.. A week later I had light bleeding enough to wear a pad for 3 or 4 days and didnt have intercourse til about 2 or 3 weeks after.. Well supposidly my ovulation day was the 26th of may, had sex unprotected the 27th and my bf didnt pull out.. Well on 9 dpo I got cramps for.like an hour with light color pinkish brownish with a tiny speck of blood and that was it no pad or anything.. 10 dpo nothing but cramps.. 11 and 12 dpo light color pinkish brownish only if I push it out.. Sry for tmi but then today (12dpo) I have light bleeding but no nerd for pad.. We had intercourse last night and nothing came out but today the tampon had light blood wen I pulled it out to check.. So idk wat it is and im suppose to start my period in 2 days.. Never had this before and I have 2 kids but never had this with those pregnancies except pink stuff.. Can someone tell me what it might be? I have a gyn appt nxt tuesday.. Oh n had some pink tissue too on 9 dpo.. Again sorry for tmi! Lol
Also I forgot to add that I think my cycles are 34 days..
Hi I don't really know what's going on but around the time of my ovulation my bf and I tried to get pregnant and 13days later I started to bleed very light pink/ brown mixed not enough to bleed into a panty liner just when I wiped. This gradually got lighter and turned into just mucus with a bit brown blood and lasted around 5days, I'm never regular either normally I get my period every 5-6weeks but this bleed seems quite early this time around so I'm hoping that it may be implantation bleeding? I've done a test and got a negative but maybe Its too early to test I'm not sure so I might leave it a week and test again. Id like to know what everybody thinks this could be I'm open to all comments, thanks :)