Aa
A
A
Close
Cramping, 3 Days late
Hi, I am three days late and cramping terribly. And in the middle of the night, the past two nights I have been awaken by bad cramps. I have had no spotting or any other signs of my period starting.  The first day of my last period was Jan 28th. My boyfriend and I had sex Feb 10th and 12th. Ever since the 12th I have had really bad lower back pains and for a week after I was extreamly sleepy during the day.  I took the First Response 6 Days Sooner test on the 18th, 19th, 20th, & 21st of Feb. All came back Neg. So I decided to wait to see if I got my period which was supposed to start Feb 25th. Nothing, so I took another test that afternoon, Neg again. Could I be preg?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I also posted a similar question, let me know what happens.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I also woke up due to cramping, never had that before.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Sadly, I started my period the very next day. I think the stress of hoping I was preg. made me late.  Have to try again next month...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
HI EVERYONE , I AM 3 DAYS LATE , I SPOTTED ON THE DAY MY PERIOD WAS TO START , SO I THOUGHT MY PERIOD WAS TO START . BUT I ONLY SPOTTED AND IT WENT AWAY . IVE NOTICED SOME CLEAR WHITE DISCHARGE ON THE 2ND DAY THEN NOW IVE BEEN NOTICING MILD CRAMPS AS IF IM GONNA START BUT NOTHING. FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS NOW IVE BEEN HAVING LOWER BACK PAINS , FATIGUE , SLEEPY, VIVID DREAMS, HEADACHES AND AT ONE POINT REALLY SORE BOOBS. ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR QUITE SOMETIME , BUT AFTER SO MUCH TRYING I JUST LEFT IT IN GODS HANDS ,, IF IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS, BUT NOW I WONDER IF THIS COULD BE IT , I KNOW MY 3 YR OLD WOULD LOVE A SIBLING :) COULD SOMEONE TELL ME IF THEY THINK I COULD BE PREGNANT?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources