Aa
A
A
Close
Cramping Two weeks before Period to start
Today I feel a little crampy, I am not suppose to get my visit until about the 19th.  I started taking 100mg of Clomid this round.
Do you guys think it is because I could be ovulating?
Or something else.
Also I have been getting headaches lately, that is somthing I never get?
Any comments are appreciated..Thanks
Melissa
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Sounds like ovulation.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yeah, sound like your ovulating.
About 2 weeks before menstruation, that's usually when I feel like that. I don't feel particular hungry during this stage, and then the next week, I can't stop eating. I just crave major calories, maybe the eggs need to be fed. Anyone else ever feel like that? What usually works for me, is standing a foot or so in front of a wall and then lean in and push with your pelvic area. Sounds corny, but I've been doing it since I was a teenager, a cadet girl gave me the tip.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes I have slight cramping on the one side (usually the one that the egg is being released from) when I ovulate.
The extra hormones  can cause headaches and some light cramping to.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
The increase in hormones will also cause headaches.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hello,
My name is Holly. I am 20 years old. I am planning on going off the pill (i have been on it for 3 years now) in November. I hope to get pregnant right away so I can give the news to my in-laws and my parents as an xmas gift. Do people usually have problems conceiving the first few months they go off the pill? How does it work? I also want to lose weight before I have a baby. As it is I am not comfortable in my skin. If anyone has suggestions or would like to chat, please email me at butterfly_baybee2005***@**** I will respond to everyone!
Also, will you only conceive on certain days of the month? I can use as much information as I can
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources