Maternal & Child Community
Cramping Two weeks before Period to start

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Today I feel a little crampy, I am not suppose to get my visit until about the 19th.  I started taking 100mg of Clomid this round.
Do you guys think it is because I could be ovulating?
Or something else.
Also I have been getting headaches lately, that is somthing I never get?
Any comments are appreciated..Thanks
Melissa
Sounds like ovulation.
Yeah, sound like your ovulating.
About 2 weeks before menstruation, that's usually when I feel like that. I don't feel particular hungry during this stage, and then the next week, I can't stop eating. I just crave major calories, maybe the eggs need to be fed. Anyone else ever feel like that? What usually works for me, is standing a foot or so in front of a wall and then lean in and push with your pelvic area. Sounds corny, but I've been doing it since I was a teenager, a cadet girl gave me the tip.
Yes I have slight cramping on the one side (usually the one that the egg is being released from) when I ovulate.
The extra hormones  can cause headaches and some light cramping to.
The increase in hormones will also cause headaches.
My name is Holly. I am 20 years old. I am planning on going off the pill (i have been on it for 3 years now) in November. I hope to get pregnant right away so I can give the news to my in-laws and my parents as an xmas gift. Do people usually have problems conceiving the first few months they go off the pill? How does it work? I also want to lose weight before I have a baby. As it is I am not comfortable in my skin. If anyone has suggestions or would like to chat, please email me at butterfly_baybee2005***@**** I will respond to everyone!
Also, will you only conceive on certain days of the month? I can use as much information as I can