Cramping Two weeks before Period to start
Today I feel a little crampy, I am not suppose to get my visit until about the 19th.  I started taking 100mg of Clomid this round.
Do you guys think it is because I could be ovulating?
Or something else.
Also I have been getting headaches lately, that is somthing I never get?
Any comments are appreciated..Thanks
Melissa
Sounds like ovulation.
Yeah, sound like your ovulating.
About 2 weeks before menstruation, that's usually when I feel like that. I don't feel particular hungry during this stage, and then the next week, I can't stop eating. I just crave major calories, maybe the eggs need to be fed. Anyone else ever feel like that? What usually works for me, is standing a foot or so in front of a wall and then lean in and push with your pelvic area. Sounds corny, but I've been doing it since I was a teenager, a cadet girl gave me the tip.
Yes I have slight cramping on the one side (usually the one that the egg is being released from) when I ovulate.
The extra hormones  can cause headaches and some light cramping to.
The increase in hormones will also cause headaches.
My name is Holly. I am 20 years old. I am planning on going off the pill (i have been on it for 3 years now) in November. I hope to get pregnant right away so I can give the news to my in-laws and my parents as an xmas gift. Do people usually have problems conceiving the first few months they go off the pill? How does it work? I also want to lose weight before I have a baby. As it is I am not comfortable in my skin. If anyone has suggestions or would like to chat, please email me at butterfly_baybee2005***@**** I will respond to everyone!
Also, will you only conceive on certain days of the month? I can use as much information as I can