Cramping and back pain on CD 23
I have been actively trying to get pregnant for several months now. I have pinpointed my days of ovualtion and I really though I had it this month. My breats have been sore and I've been experiencing nasuea and strange dremas that keep my up at night. I'm on cycle day 23 is it normal to experience light cramps 5 dyas before my AF
I get cramps exacly 1 week before af starts. It is the same every month. That is untill I became pg. My cramping didn't start untill the day before I got my BFP, which was the day AF was due (and didnt show). As far as the dreams. During my 2ww, I had so many messed up dreams. Some pretty scary ones at that!

But every single woman is different. cramps no cramps, sore bbs, no sore bbs, crazy dreams or not....there is no way to tell that you are pg unless you take a test. Waiting until AF is late, and taking a test then is the best way to know for sure.

Sure hope your signs point to pg! Keep us updated
I am on CD26 and have been having some slight cramping and stuff.  I dont get cramps before AF.
You are getting me excited!! Two more days!