Maternal & Child Community
Cramping and pink spotting?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Cramping and pink spotting?

Ok...I am due for AF on Saturday. My LMP was 3/11. I was supposed to have ovulated on 3/25. I bd on 3/20, 3/22, 3/23 and 3/26. I started cramping on 4/3 and currently still cramping. I did spot really light yesterday evening and it has stopped. I am still cramping and I did a pg test yesterday and it was anegative. Today I am 11dpo. I really hope I am pregnant but this cramping is driving me nuts. Any advice!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you may be pg or it may be the coming arrival of af.  Unfortunately they have nearly identical symptoms.  Try testing again in a couple of days or call your doc for a blood test.  Best of luck and tons of baby dust!
I had pink "stuff" after bding mid-cycle last month too.  Turns out it must have been light ovulation spotting because I am now pg.  I hope the same for you.
I hope it is my month too!  DH and I have been TTC for 8 months for our 1st and are geting impatient. I have had the spotting after BDing before but it is usually a couple days before AF is supposed to arrive and it is more brown.  Now that I am in front of my calender....AF is due in 6 days....I thought it was more, but still....I never spot.  Ever.  And especially not 6 days before AF is due.  I still have no cramping and I am praying that I don't get any!
I have been a little sick to my stomache the last couple of days in the morning but I haven't been thinking anything of it because it doesn't progress.  I felt sick to my stomache on Saturday when I was away and I smelt the egg breakfast.  It was only after I ate the eggs and had put everything away that I felt it.  Wierd!!
I had pink spotting on 10dpo, 11dpo and 12dpo. I also had cramps on 13dpo and 14dpo and I am pregnant. I got my bfp 10dpo! I would wait a couple days and test again. Good Luck!!
I wish I had some advice for you but I am in the saame situation...somewhat....
AF is due for me in 10 days.  DH and I BD approx 3 times in the 2nd week of my cycle and just did last night.  Afterwards when-letting-everything-out (sorry TMI) I noticed the washcloth was quite cloured so I turned on the light and there was a pink-red discharge mixed in.  I went pp after and wiped and it was pink.  I went again about 20 minutes later because I was freaking and it was pink again when I wiped.  I have had zero cramping and no spotting yet this morning.  Any suggestions as to if it is implantation bleeding or not?  I am too early to take a test.....I will have to see if the dang spotting continues.  Argh! Help!
Don't wish to have no cramping lol! I had terrible terrible cramping with this pregnancy and I thought I was gonna have one heck of a period! I thought for sure this would be a very bad week and needed to stock up on some motrin. Come to find out it was just a baby in there! Lots of times women associate cramping as a bad thing and I know it can mean af which I thought it was but it can mean so much more. SO don't get depressed if you do cramp, know it can be a really great thing as well :) God Bless I hope this is your month!
Thank you.  I won't freak if I get cramps!  I will just have to play the waiting game now.  6 days isn't too long to wait and see!!  I can't...but I have to!!  ha!  Good luck with your pregnancy....were you talking about your current pregnancy or past one??
I just read this one, I heard that if you have cramping but you are spotting it could be implantation bleeding. So therefore it there is a good chance you have a bun in the oven! good luck x
Can anyone help me determine if I'm having a m/c ...

My LMP was on or around 2/15.  I never got my AF in March, was expecting it on or around 3/14.  I had the PMS (pregnancy) symptoms the week before which I figured was AF coming, but it never came.  On 3/22 I took a HPT and it was negative after, that, ALL PMS/pregnancy sysmptoms stopped. Yesterday 4/5 I started bleeding. Not heavy, but not spotting either.  I have slight cramping, but not my regular AF cramping.  Today is the same, there is same bleeding, not the heavy AF bleeding and not spotting either.  Am I having an natural m/c?  If I go to the Dr. today, would they be able to determine?
I had the exact (almost to the day) experience you did except i had a +HPT.. Here is how mine went.  AF was due for me on 3/22 i tested and got a +hpt.  It was very faint.  On thursday morning 3/23 i tested again, and again, light line.. even a hair lighter then the day before.  Well, over the weekend my pg symptoms went away and i started bleeding on tuesday 3/28.  I had my HCG levels tested and they came back -2.  SOO i had what is called a chemical pregnancy.  It was a pregnancy that stuck around long enough to create HCG but didnt stick around to grow.  

You may have had the same experience or you could have just ovulated late (that has also happened to me)  I had a 45 day cycle back in october.  

Good luck..
You could always take a hpt to see how it shows up or call your dr and request a blood test.
I am 7w5d and i have had the cramping for about four weeks now. Kept thinking my hpt was wrong and i wasn't pgand that af was coming. i would be anxious every time i went to the bathroom. it can be a scarey situation. but i have since found out that i am pg and the cramping is just the uterus growing and that it is even more sensitive as i have had three other children. Oh and i am the one who had her tubes tied 8 years ago and is now pregnant!
YOU HAD YOUR TUBES TIED AND YOU ARE PREGNANT????? WHAT?????
That is crazy!  How far apart are your children going to be?
Wow!
My cycles are usually really irregular.  About a week or so ago i had really light pink in my cm..then last week wed, and thursday had some brown in my cm...which i thought was very odd, esp the pink that i never get.  I took a hpt but it was -.  Me and my husband have been trying for a week now and i really hope this is it.  I have had cramps for a week now and nothing besides that one bit of brown spotting.  I keep running to the bathroom thinking this is gonna be it...Af is gonna rear her ugly head but she hasnt. I had my daughter 8 yrs ago and it took a long time for a + on the hpt.  Do you ladies think i should keep my hopes up?  Oh im getting sharp twinges in my breats.
wow...i had a lot of typos in that one...LOL...me and my husband have been trying for a yr now, and the pink and brown spotting were a week apart. Pink came first..Im just really nervous because im tired of being let down sooo many times now.  Make me not want to ever take a pg test ever again in life.
I had unprotected sex around the time of my ovulation. My period was suppose to come on March 21, 2008, but I started to see pink spotting on March 19, 2008 along with cramping like if my period was coming, then on March 23, 2008 I had pink spotting and cramping again. Am i pregnant