Maternal & Child Community
Cramping during Ovulation?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Cramping during Ovulation?

I was wondering if any of you ever have cramping at the time you actually ovulate? I was suppose to ovulate yesterdat and due to the ammount of CM and the extreme eegwhite CM I had yesterday, I am pretty sure I ovulated.. Anyway.. I was sitting on the bed and all of the sudden I got a cramping feeling in my lower belly and about 2 hours later.. I went to check CM again and it was now creamy CM instead of eggwhite CM..

Thanks for any advice!
Hi, I didnt get cramping every time I ovulated. But I did sometimes. It would last an hour or so. I liked it because it helped me pinpoint when I ovulated even better..... (could do without the pain..lol)
I only started to have painful ovulation in the months following my miscarriage - so it's something that can start up at any time.  Just because you haven't had it before does not discount the possibility of it starting now.
I'm glad you asked that question.  I have SEVERE pain during ovulation ever since my ectopic.  It was more noticable after my first miscarriage as well.  It starts when I ovulate..gets a little better then for a week before my period is due EVERY month now i SWEAR up and down i'm pregnant and i have pain like i swear i'm having implantation..but AF always comes.  I don't know what it is..but it kind of scares me sometimes.  And my periods are HORRENDOUS now..they used to be bad, but not like THIS!
Well I think but I don't know for sure cause I am new at this too.. But I think only the eggwhite CM is only present at the time of ovulation.. again.. I am not sure but that is what I have read.. Implantation occures like 7 to 9 DPO.. But I do know when i got PG the first time.. I had alot of CM as soon as I found out I was PG..
I Think that I'm in the same situation, Yesturday I started having really bad side pain on the right side. And today when i went and checked i had a lot of CM that was like eggwhites, i Too am very new to this and not to sure what's going on. I don't know if this is do to implantation or ovulation, I Should have ovulated on the 19th. Can Anyone Help
Hello everyone i am new
and i was just wondering if anyone has had this problem i just went to the hospital for painful cramps on my side and pelvic area they said it's most likley ovulation cramps could this be possible? i am on cycle day 12 i know i can Ovulate early but this cramping has been going on for 3 days e-mails me personally if anyone has anything helpful

Crystal
(***@****)
I always have alot of low abdomin (abdomen) pains during ovulation - does this mean i am very fertile?