Cramping during Ovulation?
I was wondering if any of you ever have cramping at the time you actually ovulate? I was suppose to ovulate yesterdat and due to the ammount of CM and the extreme eegwhite CM I had yesterday, I am pretty sure I ovulated.. Anyway.. I was sitting on the bed and all of the sudden I got a cramping feeling in my lower belly and about 2 hours later.. I went to check CM again and it was now creamy CM instead of eggwhite CM..

Thanks for any advice!
Hi, I didnt get cramping every time I ovulated. But I did sometimes. It would last an hour or so. I liked it because it helped me pinpoint when I ovulated even better..... (could do without the pain..lol)
I only started to have painful ovulation in the months following my miscarriage - so it's something that can start up at any time.  Just because you haven't had it before does not discount the possibility of it starting now.
I'm glad you asked that question.  I have SEVERE pain during ovulation ever since my ectopic.  It was more noticable after my first miscarriage as well.  It starts when I ovulate..gets a little better then for a week before my period is due EVERY month now i SWEAR up and down i'm pregnant and i have pain like i swear i'm having implantation..but AF always comes.  I don't know what it is..but it kind of scares me sometimes.  And my periods are HORRENDOUS now..they used to be bad, but not like THIS!
Well I think but I don't know for sure cause I am new at this too.. But I think only the eggwhite CM is only present at the time of ovulation.. again.. I am not sure but that is what I have read.. Implantation occures like 7 to 9 DPO.. But I do know when i got PG the first time.. I had alot of CM as soon as I found out I was PG..
I Think that I'm in the same situation, Yesturday I started having really bad side pain on the right side. And today when i went and checked i had a lot of CM that was like eggwhites, i Too am very new to this and not to sure what's going on. I don't know if this is do to implantation or ovulation, I Should have ovulated on the 19th. Can Anyone Help
Hello everyone i am new
and i was just wondering if anyone has had this problem i just went to the hospital for painful cramps on my side and pelvic area they said it's most likley ovulation cramps could this be possible? i am on cycle day 12 i know i can Ovulate early but this cramping has been going on for 3 days e-mails me personally if anyone has anything helpful

Crystal
(***@****)
I always have alot of low abdomin pains during ovulation - does this mean i am very fertile?