Maternal & Child Community
Cramping for over a week now
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cramping for over a week now

I posted last week about how I thought I was pregnant and I tested and I am not.  But I have been having cramps for over a week now.  My period is not due for another week and a half so I know it has nothing to do with that. I called the doctor today, but couldn't get in until Monday. They come and go and sometimes hurt bad, but not all the time. The nurse said something about a cyst, but then also said it could be a number of things. What kind of stuff causes cramps that feel like the period cramps but aren't? I have never had this happen to me before. Should I be concerned?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Not sure if this is the same kind of cramps, but I had cramping more than a week before my af (which normally never happens for me, I cramp usually the day af comes)and sure enough I was pregnant.
Blank
188576_tn?1287722662
That's what happened to me last time, so that is why I thought maybe I was. I know when I tested of course it was way too early to tell, so I guess all I can do is wait. You can test up to 5 days before your period right? I think that is what happened last time when I used a certain test (can't remember which one it was that I used....ept or clear blue?). The earliest I can test will be on Monday or Tuesday and I have a doctor's appt then, so they will be able to tell me if I am or not. Can a blood test tell sooner? When you take blood tests how long does it take to get the result back?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank