Cramping for over a week now
I posted last week about how I thought I was pregnant and I tested and I am not.  But I have been having cramps for over a week now.  My period is not due for another week and a half so I know it has nothing to do with that. I called the doctor today, but couldn't get in until Monday. They come and go and sometimes hurt bad, but not all the time. The nurse said something about a cyst, but then also said it could be a number of things. What kind of stuff causes cramps that feel like the period cramps but aren't? I have never had this happen to me before. Should I be concerned?
Not sure if this is the same kind of cramps, but I had cramping more than a week before my af (which normally never happens for me, I cramp usually the day af comes)and sure enough I was pregnant.
That's what happened to me last time, so that is why I thought maybe I was. I know when I tested of course it was way too early to tell, so I guess all I can do is wait. You can test up to 5 days before your period right? I think that is what happened last time when I used a certain test (can't remember which one it was that I used....ept or clear blue?). The earliest I can test will be on Monday or Tuesday and I have a doctor's appt then, so they will be able to tell me if I am or not. Can a blood test tell sooner? When you take blood tests how long does it take to get the result back?