Cramping in 2ww
I am currently 8dpo and for the past 2 days I have been having moderate AF type cramping and very gassy.  I usually don't even cramp during AF though.  I O'd on the 6th and DH and I BD on 1,3,4,5.  Just wondering if any of you had this and it led to a BFP?  Thanks for any comments in advance!!!

here's a link to my BBT chart if anyone would like to take a look:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/11f4b0

Jen
hi there im going through the same thing. im 6dpo and ive been getting really bad AF type cramps which i usually get when im on my period not before. And i have been getting very weird feeling too, there a bit like butterflies but they make me want to laugh like there tiggling me inside. Have you been getting these feelings?
I have been having cramps but when your pregnant you get constipated which can cause the same cramps increase fiber and it should help with cramps and plus cramping is normal when your uterus is growing even in the begining.  and I get the butterflies in my stomach but it is more like a twitching I told my husband I swear I feel the baby more and im only 8 weeks I know its not possible but it sure feels like it....
Yes!!  I do get the twinge-like feelings.  That is so crazy.  I wouldn't have even noticed them but last year when I was pregnant and only around 8 weeks I felt them.  I, too, told my husband that I could swear that it was the baby moving.  Well here's to us getting BFP's real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm 11 dpo and ive been getting like ov pains but on the right and left sides
hope this is our month for BFP
Sounds like we are all in the same position the 2ww. I am 8dpo. I have been crampy for the past week, so we will see. Hopefully we will have some good news soon.
Lots of baby dust. Good luck.
Hello!  Three days before AF was to arrive (I don't know how many days past ovulation that was for me) I started to get pretty bad cramps.  The kind that I ONLY get on the first day of my actual period.  I knew that either my period was just hours away, or I was pregnant!  I told myself if AF hadn't arrived by morning that I would take a preg. test.  The test came out positive!  Cramping can definitely be a pregnancy sign...but also an AF sign.  It's hard to know for sure!!  Hope that helps!
I am 8 DPO and I have had horrible AF type cramps for the last 2 days.  AF is not actually due until this Saturday so it would be kind of odd to start having cramps this much before AF.  I am wanting to be pregnant so bad.  I took a HPT 2 days ago and about 2 minutes after I took the test I noticed a very, very, very faint positive line.  You could only see the line if you held the test up by the window light. If I am pregnant and take another test today, the line should be darker, right?  I am going to get a test right after work.  I totally drive myself crazy worrying about this.  Does anyone else get this worked up?  I also feel so "swollen" in my abdomen.  My breasts are not that tender which makes me worry that I may not be pregnant.  Any suggestions???
There is possibility that you might be pregnant. Not everyone has the same symptoms, everyone is different. Try to at least wait until morning, if you cannot wait until missed period. I know it is hard. I am in the same boat. I bought hpt this morning to start using if AF does not show up soon. I am due for AF April 20. I o'd on April 6 or 7 (CD 17), so I am now CD 28, 11dpo. With all of us waiting there has to be several BFPs this month. BABY DUST to all.
Has anyone in the 2ww had any spotting?? Just wondering. I have not had any usual signs of AF, but today had faint pink discharge, only when I wiped. Did not need pad or tampon. That was a few hours ago, still nothing more. Hmmm I guess that is another part of the waiting game.
my time - you can spot when the embryo implants!  maybe that's where your pink came from.

how many days post-transfer?