Cramps and pregnant?
I am about a month (i think) and have cramping (like menstrual cramps) and sometimes random shooting pains on my right side. My back is a bit sore too but not as much as the cramps. Is this normal? I am going to see a dcotor in the morning.
Any advice?
Thank you, Dechen
Are you spotting?  You should check in with your doctor.  A pain on one side can be a concern.

Warm wishes for a healthy baby.
I have cramps and back pains too.  I am 5w2d, but I do not have any kind of "shooting" pain in my sides.  I would say the cramps and back pain without spotting are probably normal.  I know I had them with my last pregnancy but I had just had 2 m/c so I was concerned over everything.  I am concerned this time around too, but trying not to worry.  So...I would definatley get the pain in your side checked and let the doctor know about the other concerns, and if you don't mind, please put an update on here tomorrow about what the dr. says.  I will check this post off and on tomorrow.  I do appreciate it.

Sticky Baby Dust to you, I hope we both have a healthy nine months!
First month of clomid, cramp like pains, but higher near belly button, I was just wondering on day 22 at my dctrs appt they took my progest. level and what should it be if I am pregnant or to just make sure that things are at least going in the right direction.  I know there is such a varience of levels during cycle and pregnancy but can anyone help let me know what they may be on day 22 even if it's to let me know that I am not pregnant but helping things in a normal cycle.  Thanks and good luck to everyone my prayers are with you all in this situation.
It could be nothing.....a lot of women have what they think are cramps but are really ligaments stretching.

I've had both a normal pregnancy and m/c's as well (3 m/c this year to be exact) and to me and for me there was a distinct difference between the cramps I had when I had my daughter and my m/c cramps.

My 2 m/c this year were cramps, menstrual like cramps with lower back pain for 3 days before I started spotting...Spotting lasted a day and then it turned to bleeding..really heavy bleeding...blood was just pouring out and I knew there was no going back.  MY last m/c I had no symptoms of m/c but needed a d&e at 8.5 wks.

I seriously doubt that cramps mean m/c in your case...if they intensify or you start bleeding you will want the dr to do a u/s in a week or so.

The pain in your right side worries me...Not to scare you but I've heard of many ectopics on this page....

I'M PRAYING FOR YOU....GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR LITTLE ONE.
HI this is for busymom--i went to the doctor today and i guess it is fine. i had a T/V/U/S and they found the sack in the uterus so it is not ectopic. I asked the doc about the cramping and he saidit was absolutely normal. As for my back pain...ell my uterus in tilted all the way and I am assuming that back pain will be something I will have to befriend for the next months.
How was your appt. today? I hope all is well.
Warmly, Dechen