Cramps at 21 weeks
Could someone tell me if they have period like cramping at 21 weeks? i have been feeling it all day in my lower stomach area. I have not felt this type of cramping since early on in my pregnancy, I am just a little worried
It could be for various reasons. You could be going thru a growth spurt and your uterus is expanding. You could be a little dehydrated. It could also be your BH getting stronger and more noticeable.

I know I had bad period cramps with both of my kids. I had what they called an irritable uterus. With my 1st, at 16 wks the cramps got so bad then I started bleeding a little. Turns out my placenta was tearing away from the wall. With my youngest, I had cramping off and on, but what made me decide to go to the hospital ( I was almost 31 weeks) was there was a lot of pressure down there and it felt as if he was falling out. When I got there, I started having those period cramps that got pretty bad and went into my back. I was having regular contractions, and he had dropped. They gave me some drugs to stop the contractions, but it continued like that until I delivered him at 36 1/2 wks.

You might want to go to the hospital, birthing center and get checked out.
i am 21wks 5days and i had some cramping a few days ago.  it woke me out of sleep.  it was like af cramps.  i had them on and off for two days and that was about it.  I never called the dr cuz they went away.  if its persisting i would call your dr.  best wishes