Maternal & Child Community
Cramps probably nothing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Cramps probably nothing

Now your all probably thinking "Oh my god your fine stop worrying"
but today just after lunch for the rest of the day I was getting really bad cramps (for the first time this pregnancy), well not really bad but it felt like I was about to get my period and thats what it felt like right before I misscarried in January but this time there was no bleeding, when I had an u/s yesterday there was an empty sac, now its probably wrong but I was thinking maybe the cramps was the feotus growing or something, I don't know!. Like, I know cramps are normal, and I know its silly but I just need someone to tell me there normal.
All normal  :)
I've been cramping on & off since ovulation- and I'm 12 weeks now.
Try not to worry, it's quite normal.

Ruth xx
I'm 26.5 weeks and still have wierd cramps on and off.
I'm 20wks and I still get weird cramps that make me worry on and off.