Maternal & Child Community
Creamy White CM after Ovulation??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Creamy White CM after Ovulation??

I'm 7 DPO...I thought CM was supposed to dry up after ovulation and I have lots of creamy white?
I am usually dry after ovulation...but this time I had creamy white CM...and........... BFP yesterday!!!

I hope so for you too!!!!!!!!!
Avatar n tn
eeeek! I HOPE so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Jenny!!!
Avatar n tn
that was one of my signs too..  good luck
Avatar n tn
oh you guys are getting me all excited :)
I too got cm prior to my af due date (I think the creamy white cm started around 3.5 weeks, so less than a week before af due date for me). I hope it is a sign for you too. Best wishes!
You are so CUTE!!
I am hoping so badly this is a good sign for you! If it was for others, it could be for you too!! I read that it is excess mucus collecting to plug up the cervix during the pregnancy.It keep harmful germs/bacteria out while you carry baby for 9 months.

Keep us posted. Any other signs/symptoms?
Avatar n tn
My only other symptoms for far has been lots of AF type cramps. I'm 8 DPO now...we'll see!!!!!!!
Avatar n tn
I am having LOTS of creamy white CM too!  I am 7dpo & am taking clomid.  I have sore breast & my temp is still high.  I'm hoping for a BFP!!!!!
i'm having the SAME thing happen... but my CM changes daily.. even by the hour! could that be a pregnancy sign?!
I know this is an older post but I noticed the same thing today... thinking, "Isnt it supposed to dry up after O?"... also my cervix is very soft which also seems opposite so not sure what to think??? My cp is extra low but that is considered textbook unlike the abundant cm and softness.
I'm either 3 (FF) or 8 DPO (medhelp)