Maternal & Child Community
Creamy discharge? Early sign?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Creamy discharge? Early sign?

Hello everyone.
I had a m/c 8 months ago, and have been ttc since. I am about 10 days past Ovulation. Today when I wiped, I had a very creamy consistency. Could this be an early sign of pregnancy? I have never had this before.
I am also getting over a yeast infection. Maybe that has something to do with it.
I'm 8dpo and noticed alot of creamy CM today. I had pink spotting a couple of days ago... no sore bb's yet, and no other pregnancy symptoms... but I sure hope that creamy CM is a good sign. We had a miscarriage as well - back in April (we were 12 weeks). My due date would be next weekend... so this makes it a hard month. AF is due 10/21, and I figure if it's late, I will test on 10/23(what would have been our due date...) when is your AF due and when will you be testing?
things change so much after a mc that i cant say you can tell what is normal or new. i am speaking from experience. i hope if youwant a positive youget it!!!!!!!!
I had a m/c 3 months ago, Ovulated 12 days ago and I've had the same sort of discarge as well and just took and early pregnancy test that came up positive, so it might be but dont get hopes up just yet
I also had a M/c in August. The week before i knew i was pregnant i had alot of creamy cm. I though it was a yeast innfection. Afew days later i gound out i was pregant. DH and i decided to try again and About a week ago i had the same discharge and i took a test at 10DPO and it was a BFP!!!!!
I'm 4w6 dyas. I have Betas done on tuesday and thursday.

Sticky Baby Dust to all!!!!!!!!!!
Hi I'm having the samething is a creamy discharge and we had being trying for 2 months my period is due oct 22 I hope I'm pregnant I'm glad you had post this questions I was a little embarres to post it.  I guess silly me.  Good Luck to you
Hello Everyone!

Ok so I am just about 5 weeks and I just found out. Im so nervous!
Last week around the time I was expecting my period I had maybe a total of a hr of very minimal spotting. It has since stopped. Went to the doctor he said it was most probably implantation bleeding. Today I am noticing a white discharge. Is this normal or should I get worried again???
Hello Everyone!

Im just found out Im about 5 weeks pregnant, and Im so nervous this being my first/ Last week I had minimal spotting on the day I was supposed to get my period, I went to the doctor he said it was most probable implantation bleeding. I have had nothin since then. Today I noticed a lil white discharge. Is this normal I should I worry??

Help!
My AF is due 10/21, I think I might wait until the 23rd. I've wasted way too much  money on HPTs. I Really hope we're both pregnant.
I have another sonogram tomorrow. I should be going in to my 6th week. Does anyone have HIP pain. My hips are killing me, makes it hard to sleep. Should I worry or tell the doctor?
hello ,
question i had my mp on april 1st, and had sex on 04/6,04/10,4/11, AND  4/13 , not to mention i do have a saliva test i have been using , and have had intercourse with the fern patterns, but using the ovulation kit did not work for me, Well now on the 4/22 i had a big  glob of white thick mucus (very first time ) and it was very silky kind of like lotion , no itch and no odor, now it's the 23rd and i took  pt and it came up negative, period not due until 04/27.. too early , or am i pregnant?
Hi I am having kind of the same issues I am having a creamy white discharge I have been having nausea dizziness and headaches with my breast being sore my lower back has been hurting and around the 18th a week before I was supposed to start my period I had pink spotting then little heavier bleeding that I used a tampon for 2 days but I wasn't normal period heavy... has anyone else experienced this and ended up pregnant???? I have also been rushing to the bathroom a lot more than normal if I am pregnant I would be almost 6 weeks... plz help me I don't know what is going on
I am also getting white lotion like discharge its not itchy it dont smell its just creamy and white! me and my boyfriend have been trying for 3 months now im due on this tuesday do you think i could be pregnant? or is it something else please HELP ! ? xx
My husband and I are ttc baby 1234, i have many early signs but have to wait the two weeks. I have swollen breast, mode swings, if i sit down it usually results in a nap, going to the rm more, then I started to have creamy white discharge. Not sure what this means or what it could be. Is it another early sign???
Hello i have been haven the same problem i am 6 days late for my pd :)on my 17th days of my cycle i had some light pink discharge it lasted 2 days only when i wiped and ive been haven alot of milky white discharge that feels almost like a grainy loation ive never had it happen before ..also i felt fine till this week i now have been haven moments where i feel like ill vomit and ive been haven pain in my head ...i'm hopeing that i'm pregnate..I'll let you all know what i find out though i beleave the white discharge is deff a sign.

*baby dust to all *.
hi, i have been having a creamy sort of discharge, which looks like really runny milk. i don't know whether or not im pregnant, but is this a sign of pregnancy?
I have been trying for a while now, just wondered whether its finally worked and whether or not this is a symptom.
I have been having some slight cramps on my left side as well as a white discharge from my vagina. I had sex on feb. 25 and ovulated on the 28. What could this be and when can I take a pregnancy test ?
I had a mc 10days ago. My bleeding stopped 5days ago. For the last few days I have had white discharge... today went toilet amd had discharge that looked like moisturiser ( thick, wet and very white!! ) I have had sex twice since the mc. What does this mean??