Cystic hygroma, Rh Negative, Turners Syndrome
At 16 weeks i was requested to see a specailist regarding an adnormal scan. I was advised my baby girl has Cystic Hygroma (fluid behind her neck that keeps growing), which they believe is something to do with having Turners Syndrome as well. They have requested an Amnio, but i'm already petrified of needles and they said it wont help my baby anyways. The chances are she will not survive 2 weeks (till my next check up scan). At my 18wk scan the new doctoer was suprised by how active my little girl was, but still does not believe she will make it to term. They believe the best thing is to terminate. I have told them i am not god and that is not my choice to make.

Everything i read is so negative and although my family are supportive you can tell they dont understand why i have chosen this path. I love my little girl so much and feel her everyday kicking about in my tummy. So i'm looking for a miracle, some hope to cling onto, because at the moment i feel i am just waiting for her to die. My partner and I have tried so long for my princess and i'm also begining to feel envy against horrible people who had a child by accident and then neglect them.

If someone has had a similar storey with a positive outcome, please let me know. Give a mother something to hold onto :-)