DRUG TESTING
1-IS IT POSSIBLE FOR AN INFANT TO TEST POSITIVE FOR THC AND NOT THE MOTHER? (AT BIRTH?)

2-WHAT IS THC FOUND IN?

3-IF YES, WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THESE QUESTIONS I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT, PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU CAN, IT IS CRITICAL I FIND THESE NSWERS, IF YOU CANT HELP PLEASE DIRECT ME TO SOMEONE WHO CAN!!!
THANK YOU!
1-YES!IT IS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE (AND PROBABLE IF THE MOTHER-TO-BE SMOKED A FEW MONTHS PRIOR TO BIRTH AND REMAINED CLEAN EVER SINCE) FOR INFANT TO TEST DIRTY ["AT BIRTH"] WHILE THE MOTHER PASSED CLEAN.

2-I DON'T KNOW HOW THC IS TRACED BUT THE SAMPLE THAT THEY WILL GET FROM THE INFANT  IS FROM THE FIRST STOOL SAMPLE THE BABY PASSES......WHICH IN TURN IS ABOUT 2-3 or 4 MONTHS OLD(the baby eats the lining that has surrounded it through the pregnancy)

3-i guess you'd know best what the odds are....(if you smoked in your 6th or 7th month then the infant will most likely test dirty