Maternal & Child Community
Darkness of line on pregnancy test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Darkness of line on pregnancy test

Does anyone know if the darkness of the line is indicative of how much hcg is in your system. I started with a very very faint line at 10DPO and it's gotten slightly darker but is still very faint. I did get a positive on a digital. I'm just surprised the test isn't getting any darker.
it gets darker the further along u are... mine were very very faint.. i did one at about 6 or 7 weeks to see wat would happen and it was very dark.. but before that very faint
I'm only 4 weeks and 1 day along so I hope if I wait another week or two it gets darker. I just see people post pics of theirs at like 14DPO and it's super dark.
Thank you :)
yeah that is really early to get a dark result..  dont worry xxxxx
Awww that is great to hear! Twins...wow..that is so wonderful :) My DH and I would love to have twins!
I took a test 13 dpo and then one a day for 5 days to see if the test got darker my first HCG came back at 856 13 dpo 1600 at 15 the line was still the same no matter how high my levels were and the test I used picks up as little as 20 PS bye the way I am having Twins!
Twins!!! that is so great!!! Does anyone in you or your husband's family have twins? My husbands mother and father have a total of 6 sets of twins between all their brother and sisters!!! Congrats!
Ho ho ho, congratulations on your twins. My husband would be excited if I were to have twins.

Pheww.....thank God you actually stated that you are having twins. Though I know about HCG and that's its not an absolute no. for everyone. Its difficult not to compare mine to yours.... When I saw yours, I was like " God, her's so high, is there something wrong with me?" Then I realise, we are all different physically, and not comparable.