Did you feel physically different while carrying a girl or a boy??
As most of you know, this is not my first pregnancy, its my second. As far as morning sickness, vomiting, cramping, back ache, weakness, ect. goes, I feel it more severe with this pregnancy then I ever did with my daughter...I am only 7 weeks along, and have many weeks to go until I can find out the sex of this baby. I feel so different with this one, One minute I crave something, the next minute after I ate it, My stomach turns and I wonder how I got it down! Could it be A boy this time, since I feel completely different and way more awful? I know there is no way to know, based on these symptom, what I am having until I find out. But I was wondering what your experience was when you carried different sexes during your different pregnancies..Did you feel different during each pregnancy, even when you were carrying the same sex baby? Does the sex of the baby even matter when it comes to the symptoms of pregnancy? I was just curious what your experiences were, and if anyone can shed some light on my severe PG symptoms I am dealing with now...thanks!
well with my daughter I felt really yucky all the time...and ugly and puffy, but I wasn't very uncomfortalbe with the pregnancy.. but with my son I didn't get any swelling I look like myself felt like myself I didn't feel yucky but I was very uncomfortable throught the pregnancy so it is so weird how different you can feel. Every pregnancy is different. The only thing I felt the same with both was TIRED!!
lfb
I have a son and am pregnant with a girl.  I have felt completely different.  I felt great with my son.  I did have some of the things you described like craving something one minute and being disgusted by it the next, but no real sickness.  This time, I have felt terrible.  I had horrible all day sickness until about week 11 and had no energy at all.  I felt depressed and didn't even want to do anything.  Still, now, at 22 weeks, I don't feel as good as I did with my son.  I was trying not to compare pregnancies because I didn't want to get my hopes up, but it was true for me.  Good luck, but I wouldn't put too much into it.
I was just commenting to a friend of mine who recently learned she's PG (7+ weeks) that I can't wait to see how this time is different for her. She has already been found puking in the morning--different from last time. I am 32 weeks PG with my second son, but was much more nauseated this time--I felt the baby sooner, and have been feeling MUCH more discomfort this time around. I have been having lots and lots of early contractions, and just generally more painboth baby moving and stratching discomfort.Since I know the baby I'm carrying is male, I wonder if it's just because my body's done this once already and everything feels stronger. It's interesting to hear about the differences--sure would make me wonder more if that darn ultrasound didn't look SO clear! :)
I had bad morning sickness with all four of my girls. I had NONE with this one. It's a BOY! (:
That is how I feel! I am not just sick in the morning, I am sick all day long, and I feel weak and tired. It is a weird feeling, because I feel hungry all the time, but nauseaus at the same time! I was actually able to keep all my food down yesterday:)(sorry, tmi) I feel like this baby, whatever the sex, is sucking all the energy and life right out of me! I really hope it does let up eventually, I can't bear this for another 8 months!
sorry your sickness is so bad!! i really feel your pain, with my last pregnancy i was in bed almost everyday until i could drag myself up to eat and go to the bathroom, its miserable, with this pregnancy (third pregnancy-second baby-approx. 11 weeks) i feel COMPLETLY different, lucky its the good different, i havent "felt" pregnant the entire time, except for the week i had nausea, so im hoping its a boy! good luck!
That is exactly how I was in the beginning of this pregnancy and it's a boy. But all of my friends felt the way you are with their girls. I think it just depends on you and your body at the time of the pregnancy! There are so many conflicting ideas of certain things meaning a certain sex....but I nothing has been proved really. Good luck! And don't worry......the next 8 weeks will FLY by and then you'll know for sure!
CYW
I felt totally fine in the beginning of the pregnancy other than being tired and seldomly nauseated..Around 12/13 weeks I became VERY nauseated-almost all the time and was constantly found vomitting-apparently it's a mind over matter thing but i dont think so...Anywho, I looked so horrible, had no colour to me, just overall felt like icky and everything you can possibly imagine..Last friday we found out we are having a boy...But nothing is ever 100% so technically who really knows but yeah...so best of luck but everyone was convinced I was carrying a girl but according to the ultrasound it's a BOY hehe..
With my first pregnancy..a girl...my morning sickness was mild and i had very little problems..aches..pains..etc..NOW..with my second pregnancy everything made me sick right down to my toothpaste...i am super tired..and just hurt all over..im twenty four weeks now..and its a boy.. i just had this feeling right away i was having a boy bc it was 100% different then my daughter..but everyones different...best of luck and feel better..you have a long way to go!!!!
I have only one difference - the weight gain.  With my daughter it was only 25 total - I'm 30w and gained 41pounds
I have two boys and two girls.  I am 21w pregnant with my 5th and it is a boy!! :o)  I am sick with all of my pregnancies, but it is more severe with my boys and it typically lasts longer with the boys too.  I started feeling better just last week with this one.  I feel for you.  It is not fun.  I am also very tired with this one, but that could just be because I have 4 kids and I am 39 this time around!!  I need a nap everyday!

I can tell you that with my first pregnancy (daughter). I felt great until 7 months when the hip pain and sleepless nights came. That is expected. Now I'm 34 weeks with a boy and I have had pain since 3 months and it's only getting worse. I'm so tired all the time, it never went away after the first trimester. I don't know if it has something to do with the sex or it being my second or even me being 30yrs old. this one is so much more uncomfortable and painful! I'm inches away from being on bed rest. Good luck to you!
aww i read all your comments im so jelliouse of you all lol,i have 4 girls and after 3 years out of the pregnancy area im back in hoping for a boy this time im around 13 weeks ,well by the date of it happend its around 10 weeks but due dates are set by last periods anyways lol,im realy hoping for a boy this time finally we have 4 girls ,7yrs,6yrs,4 yrs,and 3 yrs,this time around its ALOT different i wasnt as tired out with my girls and i craved junk foods like jelly beans,,chocolate fudge rounds ( lil debies cookies)ect,,this time around with this baby im craving dill pickels witch is strange for me cause i normally dont at pickels often lol,,im tired constantly,and feeling drain ,its not from taking care of my older children cause m,y brother has been staying with us and hes been helping me with everything,thank you big brother:) im not getting morning sickness every day,it comes and goes but when i start feeling hungry i feel sick to my stomach at the same time also i get small cramping like too ,like menstral cramps but they go away,but not before swinging into my back lol,,my first prenatal aopt is june 25th the day after i turn 25:) well im hoping its a boy ok im PRAYING its a boy this time around anyone think it could be ,or just me doing some major wishful thinking lol,,well enjoy your babys everyone ,i just truely want a healthy happy baby:)
I have had 2 boys and both pregnancies were similar, i had very severe morning sickness and craved for foods like meat, cheese. Now I am 28w and from early on I suspected it would be a girl because the pregnancy was quite different this time. people who knew me would say we think it is a girl. I carve for fruits. I look a lot better than I usually look when i was not pregnant. I even get a lot of questions about what do you use on your face
? I am not even showing that much compare to when i was pregnant. I have had ultrasound twice and they both said it was a Girl! so, if it is true I think i like girls now........lol. No offense to my boys i love them dearly but they gave me hard time.I am having a bless and good luck to you.
I am currently preg with my second child 14 weeks now. My first child was a girl and I am feeling alot different with this baby than with my daughter. I have nausea all the time all day long seems like I stay hungry and this one likes meat and potatoes no junk food like with my daughter. Wont find out for several more weeks but am hoping for a boy because I am not planning on having any more children after this one (I'll be 39 at delivery). But healthy is way more important than the sex to us!!! Can't help but wonder why I am feeling so different this time around though. I know all pregnancies are not the same but I can't wait to find out if my feelings are right and this is a little boy or my mind just wanting it to be!!!