Did your period change after giving birth?
I had my first child 3 months ago.  My period came back on March 30th...8 weeks after delivery.  It was a normal period to me.  This month though I started cramping about a week before my period was due.  Then yesterday & today I've noticed some spotting when wiping.  My period isn't due until Monday.  I never used to spot before getting my period.  Is a normal change after having a baby?  Does your cycle length change?
Your period can be a little crazy for awhile after having a baby.  Mine took a few cycles to go back to normal, and even then it was months before I was back on every 28 days.  Your body has been through so much, it takes a little time.  Congrats on baby!  I had mine on March 30th, not looking forward to getting my period back though.  I also noticed more cramping earlier and throughout my period after my first baby.
Well for me, my periods got heavier, longer and more painful with every baby I had.
Though a year after I had my last baby I found out that I had severe adenomyosis and enodmetriosis. My Dr.s are not positive, but it could have been because of all the pregnancys and the C-section that I had. He said that I could have had the problems for the past 10 years (my oldest is 10) and it could have just gotten worse when I had my last baby and the C-section I had with him.
So in my case it's hard to tell. We are not sure if it was because of the pregnacies or just because.
I recently just had my baby 3 months to be exact.  I have not gotten my period though but am breast feeding.  I am wondering if the cramps I am having are due to getting my period soon, but it has been 3 weeks, the cramping is mild, but I haven't ever felt like this.  Is this because of all of the changes or could I be pregnant?  I took a test and it said that I wasn't I am just so unsure of what is going on?
i had my baby in May, i had my perio for only 3 months which was an on and off thing, it wasn't regular and now i don't have my period anymore.....................i am so unsure
I had my baby 11 weeks ago. I got my first period about 4 weeks ago. It was semi-normal. Then about a week and a half later I had another one. This one was VERY heavy and even had some clots in it so I went to see my OB and they took an ultrasound and said everything was fine. It FINALLY went away after about 7-8 days of ridiculously heavy flow. Now it is back again already and heavy as before and I have been off for less than a week. Should I be worried even though the doc said everything is good? Is this normal?