Digital Pregnancy test accuracy
I took a first response test and got faint positive lines twice.  Took a digital first response pregnancy test the next day and received a no answer.  It it possible for the digital test to not be accurate.  Is it possible it is just not picking up the hormon level yet?
what did the packet say about no answer?  Doesnt that mean that the test malfunctioned?  Shouldnt you have gotten a "pregnant" or "not pregnant"  I would take another.  In the mean time, call the doc and schedule blood work.
I took the new First Response Digital test.  It is suppossed to say Yes or No.  Mine said No today.  Yesterday I took the regular First Response test twice and got a faint line both times.  It is confusing because they are both of the same brand.  I thought that a faint positive meant you were probably pregnant.  I never took a digital one before.  It should detect the same amount of hormon level the others did.  Right?
Hi, when I found out I was pregnant; I also used the regular first response test and got the faintest pink line.  I never took the digital though.  I called my doctor the same day and she had me come in for blood work on two separate occasions (usually two days a part) to check my hormone levels and see if they were in fact doubling.  I'm now four months pregnant.  Call your doctor to schedule blood work.  If you don’t want to go to the doctor just yet, the test suggests you wait a week and retest.  By then your levels are much stronger and the line shouldn’t be so faint if you are in fact pregnant.  Good luck!
Thanks for your response.  I am pretty sure that I am pregnant.  I ovulated on the 21st.  On the 31st I had a brown pinkish discharge.  It lasted off and on until Tuesday.  I never had any blood.  It is completly gone.  No signs of anything.  I am due to start tomorrow.  I have no signs of starting.  I beleive what I had was implantation bleeding.  I am going to wait a few more days and then test again.
When I first got my faint BFP's(I got like 2 on an ANSWER and 2 on a First response) I was getting Not Pregnant on digitals.....a lot of them don't detect a lower amount of the pregnancy hormone the way the early early tests do.....it took a few days for the digital to give me a positive result....but i am having a baby in 6 days, lol.  good luck to you
haha sorry.  I thought you meant you didnt see anything in the box.
All your comments where very helpful. My faint pink line means test again in a week.  I wanted to run out and buy the digital test thinking it was more accurate, but it doesn't look like it is. Looks like these companies make a lot of money off us women who really want to know if we're pregnant or not. Time will tell the best :)