Dilating Question..please please answer
ok.. today i went to see the doctor and she said i was 2cm dilated and the baby is fully engaged. They set an iduction for the 12th of july ( i am currently 35wks 3dys ) she said i might not make it but they would set it anyway..do you have any idea on how long til i could possibly go into labour??
I doubt that you will make it till July 12th.  Is this your first baby? I have 4 children and most of the time in my case, I knew the time was close because I would lose the mucus plug. Although yo are only 35-36 weeks pregnant you could still go at anytime.  Good Luck
It's hard to say for sure whether you'll make it to your induction date. Some women dilate but don't go into labor. For example, I was dilated 2 cms for three weeks before my water broke with my ds.

Wishing you an easy delivery! Good luck!

I was dialated 2cm for 3 mths my first son (preterm labor). My second son I was dialated 2 cm for about 4wks before he was born...Good Luck!
mgi
i was dilated to two to three for several weeks with my first
several weeks with my second
and over three weeks with twins
you just never know